LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back in the crib!

about 9 years ago, i had to sell my house and i had no place to put my crib, so i gave it away to a cute little AB i was friends with. Finally i have a crib again, and this one is much improved, both cribs were made by Hard Manufacturing, but my first one was probably made in the late fifties early sixties, and weighed a ton, this one is much lighter..it is in mint condition and is powder coated white with a light spatter of red and blue .. VERY babyish. Both cribs have/had 70" mattresses so being 5'9" so i can sleep straight out..

I looked up the crib on The company website. It looks like you have the standard crib. They didn't list the price, at least not without my signing up which I didn't want to do. I did a little more digging and found a medical supply co. That carries it and the list price is $5300 for it new. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the price.

Hugs,

Freta

4 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

That carries it and the list price is $5300 for it new. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the price.

Yeah .. i did not pay that much.. on occasion you can get one of these on Ebay for a LOT less.. but you have to be careful to make sure of it's length..

once i get back home and settled, and my crib assembled i will take a ton of pics!!