LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My days are numbered

Abi

It is with a very heavy heart that I write this ... but I have to tell you that my days here are numbered.

As some of you know I am planning a new career in teaching. I have been reading some accounts of what happens to teachers when false safeguarding allegations are made against them ... and lets face it, nobody is immune from false allegations. Some of them have been arrested, and had their computers taken and analysed. In view of the new laws coming in to ban sexual deviancy sites which include things such as BDSM, urolagnia and "role play involving playing people of different ages", I am afraid I simply cannot afford to have a computer in my house with a browsing record which includes sites involved with such things. My current computer has a browsing record of visits to sites involving all of those things. If a false safeguarding allegation were to be made against me, and my computer were to be analysed and those links found, I would find myself arguing against false adverse

It might be a bit of an over reaction since we have teachers and other people in sensitive positions all over this board who haven't faced issues. The Snoopers Charter makes it a bit different but I don't imagine that can really be used against you as a teacher unless you were to give them a reason to.

ABDL isn't illegal, even with these new laws. In many interpretations of the proposed new laws a site like this wouldn't be blocked but it is of course vague enough that no one knows for certain.

There is also the option to connect to sites like this one through VPNs or other alternatives that mask the connection so it wouldn't show up. Or connecting to messenger services... I know DD has a Kik group that is through an app that I'm pretty certain doesn't get traced like a website does.

I can understand the concern because of your new job but I wouldn't say it is all doom and gloom. Just making sure you know options and things. This is coming from someone who since he heard the news has been very depressed and is now on Fluoxetine (Prozac)!

EDIT: And no, Sharia law is completely irrelevant in this case. There is no religious context to it at all.

• Like 1

Elfy - yes, I know there are ways around it for people who understand their IT and know what they're doing. But I don't and I don't. So I couldn't be sure that I would be keeping my browsing record "clean".

I have been subject to false accusations before, and both times they had an absolutely devastating impact on my mental health even though I knew that there was absolutely nothing that could possibly implicate me in any way. I fear now, though, if the false accusation were "not safe to be trusted to work with children" and those making the accusation could say "And when we imaged her computer, guess what we found? She regularly accesses a sexual deviancy site with thousands

that stinks that you're leaving. This is one reason I have so many laptops personally. Each one is dedicated to certain tasks. One of rmusic, one for general use, one for well, all my abdl stuff.

53 minutes ago, Abi said:

And I am sure you know just how much this decision pains me. Since I have found this site and participated on a regular basis, I have relaxed and unwound and become a much happier person ...

Forgive me for perhaps sounding blunt, but in that case you'll fail in one way or the other. It sounds like you need this site.

First let me say

Pangaea - thanks for those thoughtful observations. It's not hacking I fear, though (and yes, I did set up a specific e-mail address for accessing these sort of things that I don't use for anything else). It's what happens if a false safeguarding allegation is made. It goes something like this.

(1) You arrive at school in the morning. You get called into the head teacher's office and get told that an allegation has been made and you are suspended until further notice. You must leave the school premises immediately.

(2) You return home, and find that while you have been having an interview with the head teacher, the police have visited your home with a search warrant. They have already broken the door down, uplifted ALL of the electronic devices in your house, and imaged them. They do this very quickly, to make sure that if you have the means to remote wipe them, by the time you know you need to do so it is already too late.

(3) They go through the imaged devices at leisure; and if they find any trace of deviant sites they say "Aha! She's a sexual deviant ... look, we can prove it! So these allegations look as though they may well be true!"

(4) You then find yourself arrested and answering questions under caution, trying to explain the difference between paraphilic infantilism and paedophilia, to somebody who's IQ is rock bottom but whose triumphalism is sky high, and for them the mere fact that what you're doing

I think most people are missing the problem that it is less what is on the hard drive that is the problem and more the fact that every website visited has to be stored by ISPs which the government can then look at if they have a desire to.

abi.. let me first say I will miss you. You always make me laugh.. I have always enjoyed when you came around.. That being said.. I completely understand your feelings on this. I hope you get everything you ever want.. I also hope you

You could do what I do.

I always take my computer with me whether it is a lap top or a desk top, and if I have to, I leave it in the car, hidden so no one can see it.

Keep in mind that the MAC address, which is hard coded into the computer, is what gives the computer a unique identity on the network. So, if you're really paranoid, the computer should follow the hard drive into the volcano.

Sorry you're going away but I understand the reasoning. My own choice of a career leaves me in a bunch of less tolerant folk, but as long as the full depth of me isn't known I can handle the rest and it won't have a long-lasting effect. Life is full of compromises which you must make in order to get things you want most and while it's not right that's how the world works.

May your future go well and exceed your expectations- Godspeed on your journey.

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

I understand the concern, but just use Incognito mode on your home computer (using Google Chrome), combined with a Gmail account not linked to you, and you will be fine.

If people found out at my day job that I was an ABDL... it would be a trainwreck. But I take the same precautions, and it is not a concern.

Just don't take that machine to school, and you will never have a problem. When you close the browser window, all traces of your posting on DD are wiped from it.

Seriously, Google built Icognito mode because (just for example), someone over there