LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey,

Just wondering how many other people here are in to, or have a passion for, gaming. I love gaming in general; I especially enjoy RPGs (such as RuneScape), MOBAs (such as DoTA II), and adventure/action games (such as Assassin's Creed).

I play World of Warcraft almost daily (at least daily quests and professions) and raid 2-3 nights a week.

Pretty sure my guild thinks I'm joking and going to the bathroom when I say I'll be back after I put my raid diapers on!

Yeah, I would definitely consider myself a gamer, albeit a "not-very-good" one. I don't really have a rig right now, so the only things I'm able to play are Hitman: Blood Money (which will, amazingly, run on my laptop), and my old Sega Genesis. When I can play whatever I like, I also enjoy action/adventurer games, some RPGs, and I like FPS games but only certain ones. I also enjoy board/card games such as chess, monopoly, and poker when they're played in the right company. When I get a system, maybe we could exchange gamertags and play something together! hahahaha

I'm a big gamer

I play mainly Overwatch and Minecraft these days

Overwatch is an addicting game to play I love it

But I play bunch of other games too tho :)

If you guyd for my gamer tags I may play some games with ya

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Im not as devoted of a gamer as I used to be, currently my flavor in games are Transport Fever, Train Simulator 2017, and 911 First Responders.

Waiting to see Dovetail Games next Train Simulator and Flight Simulator series as well as the final product of EmergeNYC and possibly 10-13.

• 3 months later...
On 12/9/2016 at 8:28 PM, DailyDi said:

I play World of Warcraft almost daily (at least daily quests and professions) and raid 2-3 nights a week.

Pretty sure my guild thinks I'm joking and going to the bathroom when I say I'll be back after I put my raid diapers on!

Me too. Are you NA or Eu? If you dont mind. May i have your battle tag?

Major gamer here. Keep "trying" to return to WoW, but really can't seem to get back into it. On the other hand Currently really into FFXIV (Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn-MMO) which I highly suggest (and if you decide to you want to try it PM me your E-mail, I'll send you an "Recruit a Friend" link). I suggest watching a few videos of the gameplay to see if you like it. In my opionion its far better than WoW, and I know many will say the don't want to get into another MMO after investing time and money into WoW, and I did as well, but as I beta tested it years ago I saw how great a game it could become (Beta was actually horrible, was not ready at launch), but they rebuilt the original Beta, and relaunched it and completely blew me away. Great story, lots of content (If you're into PVP I will admit it could use a bigger PVP community, que times tend to be long), and plenty to do end game. Quing for Dungeons and Raids are actually better than WoW, but I will admit until you get to the "Heavensward" expansion, flying in non-existant and only in the Expansion zones. Biggest perk of the game, you only need 1 character, as you can learn EVERY job in the game on a single character, which, though I have multiple characters, is VERY time consuming, my main has 4 Jobs to 60 (current level cap until the next Expansion) all other jobs to level 30-56 (with the exception of crafting jobs) and its taken me a year to do just that, I could likely have done better, but I was hopping between WoW and FFXIV during that year.

4 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Major gamer here. Keep "trying" to return to WoW, but really can't seem to get back into it. On the other hand Currently really into FFXIV (Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn-MMO) which I highly suggest (and if you decide to you want to try it PM me your E-mail, I'll send you an "Recruit a Friend" link). I suggest watching a few videos of the gameplay to see if you like it. In my opionion its far better than WoW, and I know many will say the don't want to get into another MMO after investing time and money into WoW, and I did as well, but as I beta tested it years ago I saw how great a game it could become (Beta was actually horrible, was not ready at launch), but they rebuilt the original Beta, and relaunched it and completely blew me away. Great story, lots of content (If you're into PVP I will admit it could use a bigger PVP community, que times tend to be long), and plenty to do end game. Quing for Dungeons and Raids are actually better than WoW, but I will admit until you get to the "Heavensward" expansion, flying in non-existant and only in the Expansion zones. Biggest perk of the game, you only need 1 character, as you can learn EVERY job in the game on a single character, which, though I have multiple characters, is VERY time consuming, my main has 4 Jobs to 60 (current level cap until the next Expansion) all other jobs to level 30-56 (with the exception of crafting jobs) and its taken me a year to do just that, I could likely have done better, but I was hopping between WoW and FFXIV during that year.

Just got a new laptop(well, second laptop after killing the first within 4 days after buying it) Did not plan on being able to play any games on it, Got it for on the go photo editing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a very avid gamer. Been playing ever since I was five years old. I mainly stick with RPG's, rhythm games, fighting games, and a few shooters. I'm mainly playing Persona, Overwatch, Tyranny, and Metal Gear Solid right now

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...