LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody roleplay with diapers but without ageplay?

While we don't really delve into the "little role play". We do use diapers on a regular basis. I cannot use a cage type chastity device because of past surgery so my wife uses diapers as a form of chastity. She will require me to wear and use diapers 24/7 for a set amount of time. Of course this not really practical while at work, so during work hours she has me wear pull ups. The only time I am allowed to use a bathroom is during work hours, which in turn is also the time I can see or touch myself. It is kind of a trust thing for us. We do play with the sissy and maid scene on occasion and she will make me wear dresses and such to humiliate me while in diapers. When she decides it is time for sex, she will let me know. The last stint in diapers was in October, I was in them for the whole month. Now we are into December and I am sitting here in diapers again until new years eve. That night I will be released and I am looking forward to a long night with her. This works for us but might not for others. No this is not fantasy, this is how we make things work. Of course diapers are really not as secure as chastity but they serve the same purpose mentally. I you cant see it or touch it, then you cant use it. Hope this helped.

3 hours ago, dizzy said:

While we don't really delve into the "little role play". We do use diapers on a regular basis. I cannot use a cage type chastity device because of past surgery so my wife uses diapers as a form of chastity. She will require me to wear and use diapers 24/7 for a set amount of time. Of course this not really practical while at work, so during work hours she has me wear pull ups. The only time I am allowed to use a bathroom is during work hours, which in turn is also the time I can see or touch myself. It is kind of a trust thing for us.

Basically it's the fact I can't see or touch myself. It's really no different than being in a chastity belt other than the device is soft and padded instead of rigid steel or plastic. It does have some advantages over a real cage as well like adding a buttplug without using a belt to hold it in place because the diaper holds it.

I can tell you it is always interesting. You never know whats going to happen or when. Hiding the diapers while out in public is always a challenge and you definitely know your are in "chastity". The feel of the diaper is always on your mind from the extra padding to the crinkle. while at home she will make me wear just a diaper sometimes and she knows when I use it and always comments, that can get embarrassing.