LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't remember being changed as an infant or toddler but have vague memories of being in preschool and having accidents and getting changed. I was a bedwetter until age 11 though and I do remember being woken up in the middle of the night and mom slipping off my wet clothes and slipping in to dry ones. A vivid memory stays with me about a car trip with my cousin who was probably 3 which would have made me 5. I remember watching mom change his diaper and maybe being jealous or at least wanting the same attention. A little while later during a stop for food I remember sitting in a booth on my knees and filling my pants and telling mom "I doo dooed in my pants" lol thats what we called it. She went to the car and got a new pair of underwear out of my suitcase and took my cousins diaper bag in to the restroom and cleaned me up. As I got older, I kept having "accidents" usually whlie playing outside or watching TV. Since I was a bedwetter, it was routine for my mom to check for a wet bed and wet pants as soon as i woke up. Even as i approached 10 I would wake up to the feel and smell of a wet bed and lie there and mess my pants then get up and come waddling out of my room to tell my mom or grandma that i had "doo doo". It was embarassing and exciting at the same time...I remember being told to go in the

I don't have too much memory of that. I have old home movies of myself from newborn-4 years old. I wouldn't be shocked if there was anything there. I remember having accidents but I don't remember much of the change. There is however one indirect photo of me on my changing table. But that's it.

• 2 weeks later...