LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My car died!

DailyDi

I have had to replace the alternator twice in my car. Once in 2007 and again this year because it went bad again and then this time the harnes for it quit working so my car was running on battery and the lights on my dashboard were dimmed and the heating vents were not going full blast when I had it on high and the battery light was on and the break light wouldn't go off after I put the emergency break down. Now my car is running good again and no more funny sound or the battery light being on or any dimmed lights or heating vent not working full blast or windshield wipers going slow. My car is 18 years old now and it still runs good. I sometimes call it a piece of junk.

• Like 1

Dodge absolutely knows how to make gorgeous flowing cars that look like they are moving standing still ,but they really need some help with the new motors the standard 6 cylinder is total crap ,pathetic all the way around and expensive like you would not believe to the tune of $10K , all the police departments that bought them wanna use them for target practice, because of those motors the 340 and up are not a problem, but the regular ones suck .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...