LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My car died!

DailyDi

Heading out to an appointment with my headshrinker and my car wouldn't start. Jumped it and it ran for a minute then died. Repeat. Repeat.

1 year old with less than 3k miles.

Surprisingly NOT freaking out, as it's under warranty and they are even sending a rig to get it and take it to the shop. Rescheduled shrinks appointment.

11 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Heading out to an appointment with my headshrinker and my car wouldn't start. Jumped it and it ran for a minute then died. Repeat. Repeat.

1 year old with less than 3k miles.

Surprisingly NOT freaking out, as it's under warranty and they are even sending a rig to get it and take it to the shop. Rescheduled shrinks appointment.

24 minutes ago, Alvin Spacemunk said:

Sorry to hear about your car Mike, hopefully they can get it fixed up.

Although if your planning on getting a new car to replace it I think you should get a Dodge Challenger Hellcat

2015-dodge-challenger-hellcat-front-angl

It was on the Grand Tour episode a week ago and it put me in mind of you funnily enough.

That's awful purdy!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Alvin Spacemunk said:

Although if your planning on getting a new car to replace it I think you should get a Dodge Challenger Hellcat

It was on the Grand Tour episode a week ago and it put me in mind of you funnily enough.

Want to see videos of my lil Cobrajet dragging this tubby bastard up the race track! Go for a mustang!

i have to replace the alternator in my 96 jeep Cherokee, frigging rusted manual tensioner is giving me a heck of a time though. btw, none of those cars are much of anything. i mean really 700hp don't understand the point once you get past 200 hp everything else is just excess. unless your driving a full size truck and haul stuff... thats the exception haha.

11 hours ago, Alaraine said:

i have to replace the alternator in my 96 jeep Cherokee, frigging rusted manual tensioner is giving me a heck of a time though. btw, none of those cars are much of anything. i mean really 700hp don't understand the point once you get past 200 hp everything else is just excess. unless your driving a full size truck and haul stuff... thats the exception haha.

17 hours ago, Alaraine said:

On 12/8/2016 at 11:32 AM, Alvin Spacemunk said:

My brother owns a Hellcat. He never drives it, because he can't handle the horsepower. LOL!

I drive a V6 BumbleBee Camaro that is chipped and modded for 445 HP and still gets 26 MPG.

• Like 1