LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you became incontinent

What would you do if you became incontinent and you were otherwise healthy?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do if you became incontinent for urine and you were otherwise healthy? Would you

• leave it that way?
    • look for a treatment immediately?
    • look for a treatment eventually?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...

Once you are into mid 60's what's the point as typically a large percentage of older folks deal with incontinence in one form or another. As others have said, why fight it, simply go with the flow so to speak and enjoy your life best you can.

I have an overactive bladder, which came on rather suddenly, so I did seek help if only to find out why it happened. The doctors couldn't find any significant physical problems (bladder cancer, diabetes, etc.), but did suggest medication--which I of course refused. It would be nice to wet the bed every night as opposed to once or twice a week, but I'm okay with things the way they are.

35 minutes ago, Rob110 said:

When my OAB issue first started I saw my doctor and an urologist who did a bunch of tests, he recommend taking drugs to try to help my OAB but I to declined since the drugs are not

• 2 weeks later...

depends for me on the suddenness of the onset. gradually over a few weeks/months, perhaps treatment searching in slight vain to fix it. suddenly within a few days or overnight... perhaps the same lol i think it would be the coming to grips with this new thing, and figuring the proper adjustments to life. also seek treatment so maybe i can get something covered by insurance.

• 4 weeks later...

I've gone through all the options, I think.

I took a long time to toilet train as a child and wasn't consistently out of diapers a majority of the time until the age of 8 (look for a cure eventually).

I untrained as an adult. About a year in, I got tired of it and decided to try toilet training (look for a cure 'immediately'). It failed, so I tried it again a couple of months later. It failed again.

Now I'm just letting it be.

• Like 1