LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/4/2020 at 3:40 AM, Scruffy said:

Hii I am from Virginia Beach tooooo... but i shy n ? maybe I will talk to strangers aslong u dont tattle you like tonka trucks ? jk or am I ?

1 hour ago, DiaperedAllan84 said:

Hi Scruffy! How are you? I'm over in Newport News. Would love to talk sometime if your up for it. ?

I've never been to the Hampton Roads Virginia Ageplay Munch, but I saw it on Littlesmunch.com, so I thought I should throw it out there.

http://www.littlesmunch.com/content/hampton-roads-virginia-age-play-munch/

I hit up the DC Littles munch whenever I'm in that area and it's always a good time

5 hours ago, littleTomás said:

I've never been to the Hampton Roads Virginia Ageplay Munch, but I saw it on Littlesmunch.com, so I thought I should throw it out there.

http://www.littlesmunch.com/content/hampton-roads-virginia-age-play-munch/

I hit up the DC Littles munch whenever I'm in that area and it's always a good time

Wow that's cool but is this still happening that page says it was last updated in 2011? It would be nice to have a meetup like that. Always wanted to meet others in the area.

2 hours ago, DiaperedAllan84 said:

Wow that's cool but is this still happening that page says it was last updated in 2011? It would be nice to have a meetup like that. Always wanted to meet others in the area.

It appears to still be active based on the Fetlife group. You’d have to message the munch leader to be sure though. A lot of munches that have been going on for a long time don’t update their Littlesmunch page (DC hasn’t updated their page in years as well).

1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

It appears to still be active based on the Fetlife group. You’d have to message the munch leader to be sure though. A lot of munches that have been going on for a long time don’t update their Littlesmunch page (DC hasn’t updated their page in years as well).

Thanks!