LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Middle

It's been brought up a few times, but The Middle has a recurring character known as "Diaper Glosner" as he originally was a toddler who only wore a diaper. Over the years he has grown, but has been in visible Goodnites every time he is seen. Why he wears diapers has never been addressed, but on tonight's episode while complaining about a neighbor his Mother says "She thinks she's better than everyone just because her teenagers are potty trained!"

12 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

It's been brought up a few times, but The Middle has a recurring character known as "Diaper Glosner" as he originally was a toddler who only wore a diaper. Over the years he has grown, but has been in visible Goodnites every time he is seen. Why he wears diapers has never been addressed, but on tonight's episode while complaining about a neighbor his Mother says "She thinks she's better than everyone just because her teenagers are potty trained!"

I love that show, was that a new episode?

I've seen as far as the one when Brad announces he quit college and makes Sues dorm room into a party

1 hour ago, Alvin Spacemunk said:

I love that show, was that a new episode?

I've seen as far as the one when Brad announces he quit college and makes Sues dorm room into a party

One or two before that was the latest appearance of Diaper Glosner himself. 12 or 13 probably now, still had a Goodnight pulled way up high over his pants waistline. They finally said his real name in that episode, but I forgot it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

One or two before that was the latest appearance of Diaper Glosner himself. 12 or 13 probably now, still had a Goodnight pulled way up high over his pants waistline. They finally said his real name in that episode, but I forgot it.

I think it was Douglas, or something else starting with a D.

On ?12?/?6?/?2016 at 8:25 PM, DailyDi said:

The premise is that the mother is too lazy to raise her kids properly, and that includes potty training them. Remember that the other kids are delinquents and she thinks they can do nothing wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...