LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
DailyDi

Win a Pacifier!

I like this place because it has been so good to me.

I met my partner here, I've met a load of people all over the world I consider friends, I found my creative writing side and earn some money (for a while), the chat room keeps me occupied and I have the privilege of being an admin.

I'm accepted here with all my faults and problems.

I like being here because it like being home. This place is like Cheers for AB's & DL's where everybody knows your name and you're never alone. I think most of the older folks here know a lot about being alone because pre-internet there wasn't anywhere you could easily and safely go to be among others like ourselves. This place will always be home and there's no other place like it.

Hugs,

Freta

I like being here because it's giving me a chance to connect with other people who share the same interest/kink as I do. I live in a very small town, and the ABDL community here (if there even is one), is extremely quiet. Thusly, I have never gotten to meet another ABDL in person, so sites like DailyDiapers give me the opportunity to connect with others while still maintaining my own safety/privacy in terms of my personal life.

Good luck everyone!

Edit: I am NOT a stinky poo.... xD

I came to have a nice place to talk to and maybe meet other like minded people

Because it is simply the best ABDL site!

I like this site and have even helped to support  it because you can be your true self here without fear of  being harassed as well as communicate with others and get information on new items as well as where to find them, I feel very comfortable here!

I assumed it was already over as long ago as it  the first post was  but i was being honest about what i wrote. I have never come out  anywhere else or to anyone else and i truly appreciate the site and what it has afforded to me and other i would assume.

i am NOT stinky.... i had a bath....

Ironically, I just purchased a pacifier identical to the ones pictured. Same color, even. :)

I like coming here simply because this is the one place in this vast entity called the internet in which I can comfortably discuss being ABDL. (The sole exception being Toddy's podcast--and even that has somewhat of a connection to here). I haven't felt this secure discussing this aspect of myself since the days of the old AOL "diapers" chatroom--the period between then and my discovering this forum was a period of self-loathing and fear.

I come here because this place is relatively troll-free. I'm more likely to receive support than an insult.

It's a place to vent when I read yet another biased article elsewhere, or hear another shrill YouTube rant condemning us.

Most importantly, I come here because there are people here I consider my friends.

On 12/6/2016 at 4:24 PM, DailyDi said:

Ends 12/10/2016

Hey guys, we can stop entering it. It's already ended

On 1/16/2017 at 2:16 AM, Loki said:

Hey guys, we can stop entering it. It's already ended

People know that. They're not entering, they're simply stating what the site means to them. 

shamelessly bumping this topic in the hopes we can finally get an announcement of who won the contest.....

Yeah that would be much appreciated 

grumble grumble grumble, I keep forgetting to come back to this and pick someone.

I declare @eatenbywo1ves the winner. And @diapersalways a second winner for the reminder :)

• Like 1

So much for that powerball ticket I bought last night.

• Like 1

I like DD because it gives all of us a place to associate with other DL's, Incons and AB's to discuss things openly with other like minds as well as find a few friends (Which I consider everyone here on DD a friend). Keep padded all!

I like being here because I've been through a lot lately. It's nice to be someplace where I don't have to defend my true self. Where I can stop fighting to be like everyone else and just let go, and feel some peace.