LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
DailyDi

Win a Pacifier!

44 posts in this topic

Win of these adult-sized pacifiers. To enter: Like this post and reply with a comment on why you like being here!

Open to those 18 and over anywhere in the world. Ends 12/10/2016. Value of prize: 8.99 - Odds vary based on number of entries. Prize supplied by Mikey. A new study says most people stop reading fine print after the first few lines, which is why I feel confident calling you a stinky-poo.

IMG_1489.JPG

32 people like this

This place is awesome to get to see how many people there are and help you feel better. stinky poo!

I managed to meet more then a few wonderful people here. And not all of us stop reading the fine print.

27 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Win of these adult-sized pacifiers. To enter: Like this post and reply with a comment on why you like being here!

Open to those 18 and over anywhere in the world. Ends 12/10/2016. Value of prize: 8.99 - Odds vary based on number of entries. Prize supplied by Mikey. A new study says most people stop reading fine print after the first few lines, which is why I feel confident calling you a stinky-poo.

IMG_1489.JPG

I don't like being here I love it!

DailyDiapers is the best forum to come and discuss stuff relating to ABDL and hang out and meet others into this stuff and discuss other stuff to.

Full of friendly people, fun stuff to discuss, the chat room is a nice touch even though I'm more into forums than chat rooms personally.

IMG_1489.JPG

I like being on this site because its probably the best run abdl site at the moment. It probably has the most users at the moment, a forum strictly used to find other abdls near you and is also very well moderated.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

IMG_1489.JPG

Because everyone here is amazing and cause they would look great in my wife's mouth that's why!

Just the general information about being a ab/dl. The stories, news releases, all the information that is available and reviews of everything ab/dl. Makes me feel secure  that  Dailydiapers is available to check out and that much like the rest of the people here we are not alone in our diaper desires.

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

IMG_1489.JPG

My favourite part of DD is all the great stories!

Not only glad to know I am not alone, but feel like I am with friends.  

Excellent source of information and support.  Great diversity and acceptance among the members.  Always treated well here.  

And sometimes Stinky-poo is an accurate description!

Thanks, Mike

Love their chat rooms and customer service from what I've read from others 

I don't mind being called stinky-poo

Hey, I'm actually new, so still getting in to it, but am enjoying it so far. Thanks for the site! :)

~UndieNites

Stinky pooo!! :t61026:

Why do I like being here?   I'm just here for the strippers.  41386d1444125131t-watch-live-event-about

jk jk.  Srsly tho, what makes DD great is its wide variety of subject forums- everything from diaper and company reviews to forums for relatives/relations of abdls, to daily discussion.  This place is a great resource of information, both for the curious and the seasoned diaper wearer. There's entertainment, too- one of the largest story archives with a wide variety of stories, a subforum for discussing writing, one for art. And one for rp, along with a chat room to just chill out in. 

Another thing that makes DD great are the people- both our admin and the regulars who make this a great place to hang out. It's the people who really build a sense of community. 

I spend most of my time on DD in the story forum- writing's just my thing, what I like to do.  Other peops hang out in different sections of DD more, but that's part of what makes DD a vast community; there's a place for everyone. :3 

I love being here because I feel safe and most importantly I feel like I can be my little self. I also like meeting people who are abdl like me as well as people who have some form of incontinence like myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came for the memes, stayed for the written smut. Something something community stewardship.

I like this because it makes me fill like i am accepted and i have also been here since 2007 which is a long time and had made some friends here too.

give me a chance to meet new friends and read some great stories... My princess would love a new binky

because its nice to know I'm not the only one :)

I came to this site to hopefully find some relief from my inner demons as far as being a DL. Thanks Mikey for having this wonderful resource available for anyone who would need some help. Also, the photos are nice to look at too.

i am not a stinky-poo.! cause i already changed!

i like coming to this site cause i feel it allows me to stay tuned-in to the ab/dl community better then any other ab/dl site on the web, it has always felt that way, and im confident it would be very difficult if not impossible for any other site to surpass daily diapers in that effect.

also of course i enjoy your stories and photos, and its nice to have somewhere as developed as this site is to post what i/others may feel the need to share with the community.

Its Home!

I have being a member here for years, my first stop everyday to check what everyone posted from the day before. as much a part of being a AB has my diapers

why do I like being here hmmm well, I love being able to talk in real time with others, in other words, i love that I can go tot he chatroom and actually talk to my friends instead of just post something in a forum and just wait and wait for a reponse that may never come. It's always been easy using the chatroom here ever since I first came on the site near when it first went up. I feel more at home here, and less like a shut out....well...most of the time.

It's a nice board with a variety of different types of people and there's always something interesting to talk about. :)

I like this site because it is a safe place to ask questions on being and exploring my baby side and to learn about the best product for my needs

Because this is a place I can explore my baby side and also because there are some fun people to chat to.