LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings from Iowa!

Hello all!

My name is Matt and I've been a "lurker," so to speak on DD for sometime now and finally decided to take the leap and sign up. I consider myself mainly a diaper lover, but am very much into variety and trying new things in terms of kink and such. The diapers are mostly a sexual thing for me, but I totally understand and respect that that's not the case for everyone. It takes all kinds! In addition, I consider myself quite kinky and have a number of things that going along with my ABDL side, mostly BDSM related. I'm happy to talk about that in further in private should anyone desire to do so, but I'm not sure this is the appropriate place to do so.

Outside of my ABDL world, I enjoy creating and playing music (I'm a singer-songwriter, as well as a multi-instrumentalist), fishing, nature in general (particularly walks in the woods or by riversides), gaming, reading and writing, yoga, and meditation. Nobody in my "regular life" knows about my ABDL side, which is what brings me to the internet to meet like-minded people, especially since I live in a small Midwestern town where there really isn't much of an

• Like 1

Welcome to DD! There's actually a lot of people from Iowa that are ABDL. It just seems there is no focused group for them to meet, it seems. This site helped me with that a lot when I was living in Iowa myself. If you're not looking for a relationship, GREAT! You have instantly put yourself in a position to get the most out of this site without the self-added weight of "I need to find a mommy or daddy or someone who understands me to love me". Not that I don't sympathize with people like that, but if you are here for friendship, you're going to find it :)

Make posts, go to the chat room, share and be friendly, and the others on the site will return your friendliness with their own. Hope to see you around! :D

4 hours ago, minachan16 said:

Welcome to DD! There's actually a lot of people from Iowa that are ABDL. It just seems there is no focused group for them to meet, it seems. This site helped me with that a lot when I was living in Iowa myself. If you're not looking for a relationship, GREAT! You have instantly put yourself in a position to get the most out of this site without the self-added weight of "I need to find a mommy or daddy or someone who understands me to love me". Not that I don't sympathize with people like that, but if you are here for friendship, you're going to find it :)

Make posts, go to the chat room, share and be friendly, and the others on the site will return your friendliness with their own. Hope to see you around! :D

Thank you so much for your kind welcome and advice! I'll certainly keep it in mind. I agree with your comments on the ABDL scene in Iowa, and I think the "red state" mentality that seems to prevail here plays a big part in why it seems to be kept so hidden by those here that do indulge. I also agree on your comment about the added pressure of finding a relationship on sites like these. Personally, I'm just more interested in finding others who I can discuss these things with and possibly become friends with and gather with

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You say you're in a new relationship with someone, and you're not yet ready to bring up the diaper thing to her. Totally understandable, but hey, maybe she's keeping her own secrets??? Be nice to think she's into diapers