LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dress from Amazon

billy1234

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00IWY2RCK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I brought one of these to try and they are a great cheap alternative to short high waist AB / sissy dress's I'm definitely going to buy one of each colour and they look cute just on their own or with a blouse or AB print tshirt underneath.

they are high waist and short enough to show just a hint of nappy under the skirt.

I brought a pink blouse at the same time which looks good with my actual AB dress's too

just wanted to share this find with you guys

Go back to the Original Post (OP) and link to the dress item. Browse around to find the SIZE CHART.

In my case the PINK dress does come in a large enough size sadly - maybe somewhere else at this web site.

Awe man that's super cute and stylish. I'd say that's more than just sissy wear, it could be worn as everyday street clothing. Just throw some leggings or jeggings underneath, a cute cardigan overtop and a fedora on your head. Now you're a classy lady ;)

On the topic of dresses, check out hot topic. They have many different Disney printed dresses in adult sizes