LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That moment....

I know what you mean I have back injuries too and looking at surgery but I could come out worse then going in so the doctors have said to wait. Well this has been going on for 10 years now and the pain is so bad at times I pass-out from the pain. I have had it both ways cannot pee then my bladder doesn't know when it is full so I have about 2 seconds before I just pee and not be able to stop it. Messing is something I have also had to deal with but I am hoping that is behind me.

I know all about those ones, part of why I don't mind wearing 24/7. Best not to take chances with farts that may, or may not be what they seem. In my case they are exceptionally sneaky as I can start of with gas, 2-3 time just fine, then feel another comming on only to realize that it wasn't another one

• 3 weeks later...

Whilst i am not bowel incontinent per se, i dont get a lot of warning due to spine probs and because i have limited mobility i dont always make it. my nappy will usually cope but a couple of weeks ago i had the runs and the nappy did'nt contain it, it leaked into my jeans and i had to go home like that and shower and change. i am fortunate that i have my mobility scooter so no embarasing bus journey.

Maly.