LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recommendations

That depends on what exactly you have in mind for yourself. First question to be asked & answered is " Am I a DL or an AB?"

If you're a DL, then diapers are all you'll really need ( plus the usual accoutraments: baby powder, baby lotion, diaper rash creme, and perhaps also a roll of 2" wide white duct tape to keep the diaper tabs secured. Not all manufacturers are created equal, so duct tape can be really helpful. )

If you're an AB....then you "should" have a full-blown inventory of stuff ( AB clothes, a nursery room of some type, and perhaps even a adult-sized crib ). However, this level of investment obviously requires a great deal of money, floor space, and ( above all else ) privacy. The vast majority of ABs seem forced to do the best they can with the resources available to them while constantly wishing they could do better and more of it.

The correct mindset is also quite important. Put on a diaper and relax....see how it feels , and I don't mean physically only. FAR more important is how you feel emotionally about it. Does it feel "meh"? Does it feel "awesome"? Does it feel "wierd and icky and why the f*** am I doing this " ?!?!?!?!?? Get dressed and see how it works for you.

And go from there. Does it seem cool but not good enough to merely wear & use a diaper? Then perhaps you're an AB waiting to be born.