LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I told my mom I'm a babyfur

17 minutes ago, McStudBaby said:

Not to be nosey... but why did you tell her? For most of us, there is never a desire or even need to mention it. Of course it's already been done on your end, but what's the story?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Without going into much personal detail, I have had a rough past few years that have caused me to become distant with my family.

Well at least you told her as an adult, so the harm is minimized. I would still strongly advise kids living at home to keep this to themselves until they gain their independence. The last thing they'd want is their parents taking all their supplies, forbidding them from engaging with others for support, and sending them to a psychologist against their will. It's not worth the risk then.

4 hours ago, jcrowley1985 said:

I want to show her that not all of us are bad and probably most are relatively normal.

• Like 1

Took me 20 years to "Come out" as a furry, 20 years wasted, never knew there were so many of us, babyfurs are no different, your fursona just happens to be a toddler is all, as for liking diapers, you can point out that there are worse things than wanting to be in diapers and in our case, a "Furry". At least we aren't into

Sorry, but why did you tell her? I would never tell my mom that I like to wear diapers. I don't think that it's her business.

Furry, on the other hand, is different. First of all it's not a fetish, there's anything sexual in fursuiting (well, there is someone who have sex in fursuit, but it's a minority).

We are people that like anthropomorphic characters and that's it.

Sorry if I sounded harsh.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Took me 20 years to "Come out" as a furry, 20 years wasted, never knew there were so many of us, babyfurs are no different, your fursona just happens to be a toddler is all, as for liking diapers, you can point out that there are worse things than wanting to be in diapers and in our case, a "Furry". At least we aren't into