LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone not remember having a potty accident as a kid?

Outside of bedwetting, I had 2 accidents I can remember. First, I was out of diapers for like a year and I had to use the washroom. My mom was taking her sweet time talking to her friend outside the daycare that I was at and I ended up trying to run inside to use the washroom. Ended up pooping my pants.

Second one I was running errands with my mom (I was like 6 or 7 at this point) on a weekend and I needed to go. My mom left me in the car while she ran to get something in the store and came back and I had peed my pants :S

Had plenty of accidents as an adult but lots of that is because of drinking :P

I remember being on vacation and coming back from the beach and everyone went inside and I decided to walk into the outdoor shower and poop myself. No I was 4 at the most maybe 3 is the right year. I think I was wearing a diaper but I don't really remember much except that it was unexpected and occasionally is still brought up to my embarrassment

My bladder was tiny and over-active when I was a child. For trips and special events my mom nicely asked me to wear Just-in-Case diapers. The rest of the time until I reached puberty I wore training panties.

Generally I could make it to a toilet in time, and even when I was slow, my "accident" was just a slight dampening of my trainers. I do not remember ever wetting my trainers enough my skirt showed a stain.

I remember once in elementary school-it was a church school, probably 4th grade or so, when I had an "accident" on the play ground, and the nun took me into the school up to a private room where she took my pants off, gave me some other "loaner" pants,

• 3 weeks later...

While I can't say that I remember them all, because I was mostly incontinent my early childhood revolved around diapers. I'm thankful that my mother was enough of a rebel that she kept me in diapers long after the 18month diaper deadline that was arbitrarily decided was the Upper Limit for diapering a child.

Sadly I don't remember much from when I was young

But I did shit myself in the kindergarten and my grandmom came to pick me up, that night I slept in a diaper and its probably the reason I got the fetish today as it spiked my interest for diapers

I only distinctly remember having an accident one time at the age of 5 when I was at my grandma's house. I used to slide down her steps like a playground slide to get downstairs and one time I hit a big bump or something and completely pooped my pants. My grandma was really mad and had to throw my pants and underwear in the washer.

i've always been a bed wetter and still am,

However i remember several times at primary school (age 4-11) wetting my pants, the teachers used to make anyone who wet their pants wear thier PE shorts for the rest of the day (ours we're bright blue nylon) and still wear the rest of the uniform as normal (shirt, tie, grey socks and black shoes) it was definitely

When I was in 5th grade I fell asleep in class and peed my pants. My friend then took me to the office while trying to comfort me. Eventually my mom came and picked me up, but I had to wear diapers to school for the rest of the week in case I fell asleep again.

• 2 months later...