LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben stood carrying Travis to his bed and laying the boy down. He made short work of changing his wet pull up and putting him into a new one “it’s going to be warm today baby what would you think about and Elsa shorts set and matching flip flops” he held up an outfit that was a bit on the girly side
Travis laid there, letting Ben change him. He thought the outfit looked pretty and nodded. He loved frozen.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Ben smiled and quickly dressed Travis fixing her hair last again using baretts “ you look too cute princess” he stood the boy up offering his hand “let’s go have sone breakfast then we need to go pick up Sammy and Katy”

Ben smiled and quickly dressed Travis fixing her hair last again using baretts “ you look too cute princess” he stood the boy up offering his hand “let’s go have sone breakfast then we need to go pick up Sammy and Katy”

Travis liked that the baretts kinda matched his outfit. He took Ben's hand and they went to go eat breakfast.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Ben led Travis to the table “now princess there are some new school rules but we don’t really have time now so I’ll let Sammy explain everything to you at school just remember to be good today ok baby” he got Travis a bowl and cereal and milk serving his little boy

• 5 weeks later...

Once they were finished Ben brought a wet cloth over and wiped down Travis’s face and hands then lifted the boy into his hip “ready baby”

they made thier way to the car and Ben sat Travis I. The front seat with the door open “just hang on princess, I need to move your car seat to the middle so the big kids have somewhere to sit”