LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben smirked but said nothing. He finished his brothers toast and handed it to him saying "here's your toast hon, hurt and finish so I can clear away the breakfast things and get going, the sooner I leave the sooner I get to come home to my boy"

Travis started to eat his toast. He tried not to eat too fast, he didn't want to choke but he did know how bad Ben want to get going. Eventually Travis finished with peanut butter and crumbs on his face and fingers.

Noticing his brother state Ben said "come here baby" he walked over to his brother with a wet rag and cleaned his hands and face. Then said "ok cutie you go watch your movie I'm going to do the dishes". Hi gave trave a little hug and kiss

Ben finished up in the kitchen then grabbed everything he needed and walked into the living room. He grabbed the remote and paused the movie saying. Ok baby I'm heading out. Be a good boy while I'm gone and keep thing nice and clean. Also while I'm gone don't answer the door for anyone, I have a key and we're not expecting anyone and I'm just a call away if you need anything. Love you baby see you later. Ben kissed Traviss forehead and left.

Travis was almost finished with Zootopia. He was so intrigued and he even posted he was watching it on Facebook. He didn't post many statuses though. After the movie he kinda got tired. So he used the bathroom and went to lay down in his room on his bed

Ben got through both appointments and got the outcome he desired. He knew his baby brother would not be happy about it but it would be better for everyone in the end. Ben did his shopping and returned home. He opened the door carrying groceries "Travis I'm home honey, where are you love?"

Putting down his bags Ben pulled Travis into a hug "my good boy, take a nap was a great idea now how about you go take a bath while I make some lunch" Ben released Travis with a little swat sent him on his way. Then think better of it said "oh but baby just st get back into jammies so I can cut your hair and not mess up any nice clothes ok sweetheart"

James had just finished showering. He dried himself off good then got new clothes on. He put on some underwear that was ninja turtle themed. Their grandma got him a set of underwear with ninja turtle themed last Christmas when he watched Ninja Turtles alot. He loved his underwear set but still decided to wear boxers as well. He then put on a black shirt that had The Beatles on them and blue jeans. Then walked out to the kitchen for lunch.

"There's my boy perfect timing baby I just got everything done" Ben went to tuck a napkin into his brothers shirt as he did he said "sweetie, I thought I told you to get back into your pjs, I didn't want to mess up your clothes. It's fine though, we'll figure something out now let's eat some yummies