LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

• 4 weeks later...

They arrived at school and where waiting the the long drop off line Ben was anxious about the time but they were stuck  a little boy holding a smaller girls hand cane up the drive seeing Travis he waved and knocked on Bens window “hi I’m Sammy and this is my sister Caity I’m walking her to school I can walk Travis too” Ben smiled “that would be great” he put the car in park and got out then unbuckled Travis from his car seat “ok baby go with Sammy and hold his hand until you get to the classroom please and listen to him you don’t know school yet, thank you Sammy your a good friend”

Ben gave Travis a big hug and kiss I’ll see you right after school baby boy”

sammy waited and held out his hand

Travis wanted to stay with Ben, he still didn't wanna go.  It was still gonna take time for him to adjust this whole school situation. Travis tried to stay with Ben, whining softly getting teary eyed when he was trying to send him off with Sammy. 

Ben pulled Travis away a bit and crouched down come on baby this is a long line and you can’t be late how about this head in and go to class I’ll come in when I can park and I’ll check on you ok love now be a good be and go with Sammy”

sammy continues to wait  with his sister

• 3 weeks later...

Sammy smiled “oh ok you want it in, it’s pretty little Katie wears those too and way I need to get you guys to school” he took Travis’s hand again and started walking

as they walked he asked “hey why does your dad make you sit in a baby seat”

They walked by the principal who said good morning Sammy said " morning mam I'm just taking little Katie to her class then I'll walk little Travis to ours"

he turned his attention to Travis "your daddy's right I guess you are pretty little but that Just makes you cute I always wanted a little brother"

they dropped Katie at kindergarten then walked toward first grade 

(Ooh! Lol)

"Well I used to have one and now I don't..." Travis said,  shrugging.  As if he didn't understand the question.  Well he didn't know how to answer cause he didn't want it to sound weird.  (Sorry put Ben earlier instead of Travis)

Ben smiled and stroked Travis’s cheek “ well it is very pretty baby”

looking at Sammy he said “ and thank you sammy that makes me feel good that my special little boy has someone to take care of him when I can’t I just hope he’ll be a good boy for you  Ben looked pointedly at Travis “do you know know your moms number we should have a play date after school”