LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben began to comb his finger gently though his brother hair. He looked at the clock it was only 8:15 but he knew his brother was tired. He hoped that he would fall asleep so that he could clean and think

Ben realized that he enjoyed having the warm little weight in his lap very much

It was about 30 minutes in to the movie and he was already falling asleep. He wanted to stay up and see what happens in the end. The hand going through his hair was actually working. Travis tried not to whine softly as he felt himself falling asleep, he wanted to stay up.

Ben could tell that at this point the movie was only distracting the little boy n his arms so he shut it off saying 'I think my little boy is very tired so we should stop there but we can alway finish after breakfast as long as behave our selves" he didn't move end continued to stroke his brothers hair waiting for the little one to nod off

Tightening his hold a bit Ban said "Hush baby it's bedtime just close your eyes and sleep, you can nearly keep your eyes open an I promise we'll finish in the morning if you behave for me now. Just close your eyes and rest sweetheart"

Ben moved so that he was laying down and Travis was laying with his head over bens heart. He moved his hand from Travis' s bottom and snaked it under his shirt so that he could rub his back. He kissed his brothers temple " my good little boy"

• Like 1

Travis whined softly being maneuvered over. But relaxed immediately hearing the heartbeat. It was nice feeling a warm hand rubbing his back ever so gently, it made him feel more tired. Eventually Travis's breathing evened out to where he fell asleep.

Once Ben was sure his brother was out, he lifted him from the couch and carried him to his room. Going back down stairs he proceeded to clean the whole house. He went to bed about minpdnight but was still up making breakfast when Travis woke up

Travis woke up around 8 and smelled that food was cooking. His stomach growled but he decided to go use the bathroom first. After he used the bathroom he went over to the kitchen still in his 'jammies' as his brother calls then that. "What are you making?" Travis asks rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands. It was quite adorable he still rubbed his eyes that way. His hair was still a mess as well.

Cupping Travis face Ben said, "only a couple of hours baby and I'm going to trust you to behave while I'm gone and prove that you can handle it. As you can see the house is spotless so please keep it that was and don't shower while I'm gone, it's not safe while your alone in the house, now go

Tickling his brother Ben said that's a silly question sweetheart, I'm doing a food order because we need food, I plant to start cooking for my little boy every day, we're going to put some yummy in that tummy baby and it will be healthy. You want peanut butter toast, I mean I guess that's fine honey but it don't really go with your breakfast. I'm not going to say no to you eating more"

Ben got up to make the toast