LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben stroked Travis's face "Travy here's the thing baby I want to do bathtime now because we have to do homework and then get settle and I need to cook us some dinner and bedtime will be pretty soon after dinner, my baby needs plenty of sleep

Travis frowned. "Fine." Travis says. "I told my teacher that I can do Multiplication, Subtraction and Addition. Because we were working on addition today and she thought I couldn't do it. So was it okay I told her I can do all that?" Travis asks

Ben smiled and lifted Travis the not his new bed he pulled off his shoes and socks and continued to undress him saying that's fine baby she knows your a bit older, remember but is all that true your only little now so no one will be upset or make fun of you if you do need help you know"

Once the boy was naked Ben maneuvered him to his hip "ok baby now for a nice bubble bath

he walked them to the bathroom and sat Travis on the toilet go potty baby while I fill the tub. Try to make poopies baby boy"

Ben smiled "Travy baby your in daddy's care now and it's my job to take care off all of that kind of stuff. Remember your only in first grade so that means that you need help besides you've never been great at wiping or showering"

he took toilet paper and began to wipe his baby

Once the initial wash was finished Ben drained the tub but grabbed some foam and began rubbing it on Travis's body "this will keep all of that yucky hair off for a while baby boy. We can rinse in a couple of minutes"

Ben dried his little boy then putting the towel over his shoulder picked Travis up and carried him naked back to his bedroom. "Ok now sweetie pie, let's get my pretty little princess dressed" Ben reached into a drawer and some Disney princess panties he bent down and held the pink panties open "ok pretty boy step in for daddy"