LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Miss Mason smiled she led Travis over to a cluster of 4 desks with 3 kids one of who was Nora Travis honey, this is Sam and Bobby and you already know Nora they are your group mates guys I need you to be good friends and help Travis out"

Miss Mason handed everyone a piece of paper saying "I want everyone to draw a picture of thier favorite toy then when your done you will stand up say your name and tell us about the toy you picked"

the kids drew in silence for about 10 minutes then one by one stood and talked about thier toys Sam reported that he liked legos, bobby said super heros nora talked about her barbies then it was Travis's turn

Travis didn't draw his baby doll or dress up clothes, afraid he'd get made fun of for liking girly toys. So he picked his Rocky Paw Patrol toy. And Drew that. Then talked about it a little and that he liked it a lot.

Sam smiled trading the snacks miss Mason spoke ok everyone I'm starting th video" she put on a short video about addition before doing an activity during the activity she squatted down next to Travis " hey there honey I k ow this is new for you have you done this math before"