LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Sure ;)

Ben waited until Travis was asleep then went down stairs, he make Travis a lunch and packed it and his snack in his paw patrol lunch box. He then watched some tv while he served the Internet checking on Travis before going to bed himself the next morning he woke up dressing and getting ready before going to Travis's room. He opened the door. Sitting on the bed he rubbed his back saying "wake up baby boy it's time for school"

Ben once again pulled the boy to him saying "sweetheart school isn't a choice, we have to go. I'll be with you most of the morning and everything will be ok now, we need to get up and pick out an extra cute outfit to impress all of your new friends"

ben pulled the covers back to indicate that it was time for Travis to get up

Ben rubbed the boys hair "sure baby, do you want batman, tMNT or paw patrol, also baby I have a thought and please don't get upset but I thought it might be a good idea for you to wear a pull up today where you don't know where anything is or any of the routine yet, I would just hate for you to get mixed up and have an accident or something. What do you think baby boy"

"Captain America is just fine sweetheart" Ben got the requested shirt also going to get underwear and socks and shorts for Travis "ok baby lets get your nightie off" Ben lifted it over Travis's head then opened the underoos for Travis to step in befor dong the same with his shirt and shorts. He put the socks in his pocket for later and said "ok baby down stairs for breakfast"

Ben smiled when Travis asked for his sippy kissing his boys hair Ben said "of course baby boy" he filled the cup with orange juice and placed it in front of his boy saying "we need to be going in about 5 minutes baby"

Ben stopped pulling on Travis's shoe and said "baby you'll be good at school because that is the expectation" then smiling he said but I suppose that you might be able to convince Daddy to get you a present or treat for good behavior"

"I have it baby boy" they went out to the car Ben lifted Travis into his car seat and buckled him in. kissing his forehead he said drink your juice baby we'll be to school in a couple of minutes" he began the drive to school