LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben sighed, ok baby that's fine but tomorrow night it's not an option, it's a school night and you'll need a nice bath but anyway, I want you to get used to your new routine so after this I want you to go upstairs, Chang back into your Jammies and I'll give you s nice message then it's bedtime baby boy"

Ben waited for this boy to return once he did Ben motioned to the bed "get comfy on your tummy baby" once Travis obeyed Ben put lotion in his hand and began to gently rub Travis's back moving up to his neck then down to his legs and feet. "Your so baby soft honey no one as school will question you being in 3rd or 4th grade"

"School is not a choice baby boy, what kind of a Dady would I be if I didn't make sure my little boy went to school anyway sweetheart, your al ready enrolled now when we go in you will take a test to see what grade you belong in don't worry, just do your best and tell me one more time, how old are you baby boy"

Ben picked up his naked little boy and held him close "baby you are wonderful and so smart and funny all of your new friends will love you just as much as daddy does ok baby I promise, just trust daddy and everything will be fine,you'll see and you'll love school baby boy"

Ben continued to hold his boy and rub his back saying "baby that doesn't matter to me even a little, daddy knows your smart and the test will tell us what grade you should be in, that's all. It will put you in just the right place honey and there is no wrong answer I promise baby it will be fine, there is no need to be scared now my little boy lets get you back into Jammies and into bed, it's getting late and daddy has to go make you lunch" Ben squeezed the boy a little tighter