LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Skylove27

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

671 posts in this topic

Ben looked up at Travis " I'm almost done baby maybe 15 more minutes why don't you check out the dress up clothes they should all fit or maybe the race track or doll house"

"I wanna see my race track." Travis went over to his race car track. He started to figure out how to play with it

Ben smiled as the little boy sat and set up the race track he said "this is almost done baby so once your done with your race track come sit by Daddy and we will go over everything"

"About my tablet?" He asks looking over his shoulder holding his car

"Yes baby we'll go over everything, Daddy just needs about 5 more minutes"

Travis nodded and kept playing with his track. Waiting patiently. 

Ben smiled and finished his work. When he was done he looked up and said, "ok baby boy come to daddy and we can go over the rules and everything"

Ben opened his arms beckoning Travis to come 

Travis sat down his car and got up running over to Ben. 

Ben positioned his hands under Travis's armpits and lifted the little boy on to his lap. "Ok baby here we go" he placed the iPad on Travis lap "so baby there is no password just swipe to open. There are parental restrictions set up and daddy needs to put in a password  if you want any apps. I put a bunch of games on for you. Internet is off limits without supervision but I did put a kid friendly version of YouTube with will let you watch appropriate videos"

"Okay can I play the the games now daddy?" Travis asks. He swiped the screen to see what kind of apps he put on. 

"Of course baby do whatever you want". Ben repositioned Travis in his lap so they both look at the screen "play around honey, let me know if there are any other games that you want

"Is there Fruit Ninja on here?" Travis asks

"Sure baby that's on there and so is temple run and lol kinds of things" Ben pressed a button and said ok baby I set the timer for 30 minutes then it's time to play with some other toys"

Ben kissed Travis's hair and continued to hold him as he played

"How come I can only play for 30 minutes?" Travis asks deciding to play Fruit Ninja and clicking to play a round. 

Chuckling  and hugging the boy close Ben said "I said from the beginning baby boy that your iPad time would be limited. You will get 2 30 minute iPad sessions a day with as 3rd as a reward for really good behavior"  

"Okay. I can deal with that." Travis says shrugging smiling. He continued to play on his tablet. 

Ben looked at Travis distractedly  " honey look at me for a sec" when the boy looked up Ben took his face in his hands and stroked his hair " daddy did a good job with your hair but it's still kind of long and I want to get it out of your eyes, here baby let's do this" Ben dig in a drew and pulled out two barrettes he fastenedthen to Travis's bangs and connected then with the hair on with side of his head " there we go baby now you can see and you look so so cute"

you can keep playing baby  

Travis looked at Ben wondering what was wrong. He saw him pull out the hair clips talking about how his hair was still long. "I've never used hair clips before and never had a problem with it in my face..." Travis didn't see anything wrong. 

Ben pulled Travis close again "baby please just settle for daddy and play it looks better with your hair out of your eyes and you can see better"

"Okay..." Travis shrugged. He decided to look for another game to play and found Candy crush and decided to play it

Ben got up, I'll be right back baby.

he ran upstairs and returned with Travis doll. Looking at the clock " ok baby boy we need to put the tablet away for now so why don't you take dolly and try again n some of th clothes we got her, she might even have a nightie like you have on"

Travis pouted but listened to Ben. He turned off the tablet and put it to the side. "Okay we can dress her up. She had a long nap." Travis says  going up to Ben. 

"Here you go honey" ben handed th baby over " she had a lot of clothes and stuff and I bet she needs a baba too angel"

Travis took his baby doll and nodded. "Yeah. Can you get a baba for her and I'll get her dressed" He says not knowingwhat a baba was. 

Ben chuckled and went with Ben to the toys he dropped to his knees and started looking through all of the doll bags handing all of the clothes to Travis "here travy here are all of the clothes that we got for baby"

Next he moved to open some packages containing food and some bottles he held one up "see baby this is a baba like you have your sippy she uses a baba" Ben pulled Travis on to his lap in a cradle position and put the toy bottle to his lips this is how you feed your baby"

he tickled Travis