LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

"Well you have to fix that honey, babies need names. My baby's name is Travis" as he says the Ben flips Travis in his arms and blows raspberries on his tummy, anything to distract him and make him laugh.

they get to the register and see an older man who had a name tag that said manager Ben said "excuse me we need to talk to you my son had a problem with one of your employees go on sweetie tell the nice man what happened"

Travis squealed and giggled. Then they got to the register. "An employee named Brad said that I was in the wrong aisle cause I was looking at girl baby dolls and that the boy aisle was over there. Then he called me a little girl even though I'm a boy and took my doll and he wouldn't give it back till I apologized for calling him a jerk. But I wasn't going to apologize because he took the still that I wanted and called me a girl." Travis says

The doll*

As they walked back to the cart Ben found some action figure sets and cars to go with them. He got a bid doll house and some dolls to go with it, looking at Travis he said "I got you some barbies but you can use your action figures in here as well"

They got to the register and checked out even with the discount it was still a very expensive purchase Ben expertly blocked the amount from Travis it wasn't his baby's job to worry about cost. Once everything was bagged he reached for Travis's hand "come on honey let's go to the Apple Store"

Ben stroked Travis's hair" my polite boy" then looked up and said "could we have a case too, one of those gel ones in case it get dropped" the sales person nodded and lead them to the cases he went to go get the iPad while they looked at them. Ben reached for two, "do you want superman or tmnt baby boy"

When they got to the store they headed for the rockers and tried several settling on a large soft one that would look great in the living room. Ben arranged for it to be delivered then grabbed more sippy cups. They were on thier way to check out when something caught Bens eye it was the display of car seats and a sign that that said new regulations hold up to 100 lbs

Ben stopped and led Travis over to a sales girl and asked "Should this little guy be in a car seat"

Ben stopped short he crouched down in front of Ben and said in a quiet but deadly voice "that is enough little boy you need to remember that I am the parent and you are my child. I make the rules and you obey. You will sit where I tell you to sit and I suggest you wipe that look off your face now.

softiening a bit he pulled Travis into a hug and continued "look baby this isn't a punishment and I don't want to be mean. I want my boy safe what if we got into an accident you will be safer in your car seat. Honey being little means that there are some things you will really like such as all of your toys and your clothes and your tablet and some things you may not like rules