LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

They got to the store Ben tapped Kyle bum "well then go look baby I want you to get things you want to play with. I don't care if it's art supplies or action figures or dolls my little boy can play with any toys he wants oh and get yourself a nice stuffy to sleep with, really baby shopping spree go nuts" Ben gave Travis another light push

Ben decided to rescue the little boy, he grabbed a cart and found him you can put these in baby and do you want those too, we need to fill up the whole cart so what else love, things that you'll play with. You seem to like imagination toys maybe preschool age which is fine baby what else looks good'

Ben pulled Travis into a hug "of course baby whatev re you want, I want you to get all kinds of things to play with. We will have limits on TV and tablet time but you can play with your toys as much as you want and I want you to be able to play while I'm busy with grown up stuff" Ben put the race track I. The cart what about action figures hon?

"Yeah. I wanna get plastic food and store set and pretend I'm shopping with my babydoll. Can I get those?" Travis asks. If he was gonna be a kid again, he wanted to get stuff he liked to pay with when he was a kid. "Can I have nerf guns too daddy, please?"

Ben chuckles "not today baby, that's another electronic and may be too mature I'll look into it and maybe you can earn it as a reward for your report card or your birthday now scoot baby, I'll see you in one minute at the stuffys

"Alright daddy." Travis says. He went off to pick out a baby doll. (Maybe when he goes to pick his baby doll could an adult try to tell him he can't have a baby doll cause he's a boy etc and they could upset him etc?

(Sounds great I can play the bully once you set it up)

Ben found a great play food set and many accessories. He also got a shopping cart and check out machine. He also got play money and added that Ben then went to find Travis

Brad was a 16 year old employee of the store he was stocking shelves when he saw a boy maybe 8 or so looking as dolls. He laughed out loud "Hey kid I think you might be in the wrong isle this is the girls isle the boy toys are over there" he walked closer and saw that the kid was actually holding a doll he grabbed it and held it hi "want your dolly back oh is it too high for the little boy or should I say little girl"

"I'm not gonna treat someone with respect who's being mean to me. And yes I'm talking about you. I'm gonna tell my daddy to put all the stuff back and will never shop here again." Travis says, he was getting more angry then upset.

"That man was being mean and calling me a little girl cause i wanted that baby doll. So i called him a jerk and now he won't give it back to me until i apologize and treat him with respect because he's older. But he doesn't deserve respect if he treats little kids this way and judge them for what they play with!" Travis explained and ran out of breath.

Ben was not happy he looked up at the rude kid who was much taller than Travis but much shorter then him. He gave him a death look and said "do you enjoy making small children sad what the hell is wrong with you, it's not your job harass kids for thier choices, you stock shelves and work the cash register or at least you did until I have you fired for making my little boy sad. It's not your business what my kid plays with understand and there is nothing al all wrong with boys playing with anything they want or with girls understand.

looking down at his sad and angry little boy ben said "Do we need

"Yeah let's go to the manager. I told him if he doesn't apologize that we'll just leave and never buy anything here again. I don't wanna get toys somewhere where the employees are mean. " Travis says

"Oh no baby boy were are getting everything you picked out. It's not your fault that this jerk was mean to you and you deserve your toys" Ben grabbed the baby doll from brads and and reached down and pulled Ben on to his hip. As the walked to complain Ben handed her to Travis and asked us this dolt you picked out baby she's very pretty, did you think of a name"