LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben smiled and tapped Travis's chin "only as an exception and only because your right about it going better with pizza and only because you have been such s good boy now whose the best daddy in the world and whose the best and may I add cutest little boy in the whole world"

As they were waiting in line Ben pulled Travis into a hug " I think you might be the most charming little boy in the world to. I have to watch out for that or I'm going to end up spoiling you. It's that smile I think. Now when we get up to the cashier do you want to act like a big boy and order your food honey"

"My good boy, of course sunshine here's the money, you may get a small soda and make sure to get the change ok baby"

ben guided Travis to the window as they were next and said go on baby

the cashier who looked to be about 16 said that n a cheery voice "what can I get you little guy"

Ben smiled "ok baby I'll compromise I don't want you to spill so I'll grab the drink and you carry the tray ok love"

they walked to a table Ben sat Travis down "stay right here Travy I'm going to get my lunch but daddy will be in your line of sight at all times just call in you need me ok love"

"We'll see baby I'm worried about your clothes though" Ben boopped Travis's nose and "remember I said we should get a rocker, you know baby I'm a bit worried about your attention that could be some of the reason why school is tough for you love, we'll see now hurry any eat love so we can go to the toy store and get your tablet