LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Travis Smith was excited to have his little brother come live with him for awhile.

It was the day his little brother was coming over, and he sat on his couch watching a basketball game on TV. He had only tidied up a little and he prepared the spare bedroom for his little brother.

Other then that, things still looked the same. There were empty pop cans and some trash on the living room floor, only half the dishes had been washed. His outfit was the same pair of boxers he wore the day before, a jersey, and the same pants he also wore the day before. He thought the looked and smelled clean so he didn't feel the need to change them.

He order 2 pizzas and two 2 liters for them for dinner. It was due to be there in 45 minutes, and his little brother should be there in about 10 minutes.

Ben pulled up to his brothers house, well the house their parents had boughten for him. His parent had left on an extended trip and it was decided that Ben would stay behind for school. While they were gone he would stay with his older brother. He was excited but nervous, it wasn't the he and Travis weren't close but they were 8 years apart so they didn't alway seem to have that much in common, sometimes it seemed weird with Travis due to the fact that within the last 2 years Ben had out grown him, which wasn't hard, Travis took after their mother and was a

"Hi Trav" Ben said as he walked though the door, "ya a tour sounds great!"

the first thing that hit Ben was the smell, the house smelt and so did his brother. Looking around, Ben could not believe the mess. Thier parents had bought Travisva nice place and this was he took care of it. Ben was in shock, he didn't quite know what to do so for now he kept his mouth shut and said "so let's start the tour" in his head he was keeping track of all the changes he had to make

Travis showed him the living room, which was still a mess and the TV was blaring the basketball game. "This is the living room. Oh and the closet you saw on the way in its where you put your shoes and coats." He then lead him across the hall to which was a small kitchen, "obviously this is the kitchen. I'll show where everything is in the often when it comes to it."

"Ok trap so before the pizza gets here I think we should have a conversation and kind of lay out some ground rules. First, we're roommates now and I'm sorry but I don't live this way, I mean it's filthy and it smells and that's not acceptable. Also and I don't mean to be rude you kind of smell too and I'm worried about you when was the last time you showered or put on real

"Okay i guess I get that. I'm okay with making some adjustments. I mean. It's not that bad here. There are just a few dishes not done and since trash on the floor but it always gets cleaned up some days. And... And I took

Ben looked skeptically at his brother "Yesterday? Are you sure about that and let's be clear from the beginning, this is mom and dads house, they own it which mean that I have just as much right to it as you do so no power trips, and things have to change. This is not a little mess it's a big one"

"Mhmm. I take a shower every other day and I'll change stuff if it does look or smell clean. But I also use axe too. It's not too big. Quit saying that. And I do eat stuff other then from a box or bag. I'll eat ramen noodles, spaghetti O's... I eat other stuff too. Like once in awhile I like to make hamburger helper. And I make sandwiches."

"You sound just like a child, axe is not a replacement for a shower but that does explain some of the smell... clean underwear everyday. You also eat like a child, sighing Michael said I don't mean to scold you but you are not taking care of yourself here, maybe it's a good thing I'm here, I can look out for you"

"I don't need my little brother to look after me. I'm 22 years old. I can look after myself. I appreciate that you care, but I'm older, and yes mom and dad bought this place but I still live here. I don't eat like a child." Travis was starting to get an attitude and was getting irritated. Usually he didn't get annoyed with his brother but right now he was.

Travis was about to say something but the door bell rang. "I'll go get that. It's the pizza, and I gotta give them the tip." He went to get the pizza at the door and gave the guy the money. He brought in the pizza and pops.

Travis chuckled in an awkward way.... "Well... Let's just say... I may have failed a few classes online... And I got kicked out. So now I'm not in school. Please don't tell mom and dad." Travis says the last part quickly.

Ben gave miss brother a shocked look, "this is what you call doing ok, you're a mess your your house is a desaster and you've failed out of college, in what world is this acceptable and you're not working so what else are you doing with your time certainly not using it to clean or shower!"

Ben knew he was harsh but his brothers behavior worried him and he didn't know how else to express it

"I'm not that hungry now. If you want you can eat. If not. Just put it in the fridge. I'm going to my room. " The harshness just made him loose his appetite and he felt upset. Travis sat down the pizza and the pop. Then started to head to his room to lay down.

Travis was really doing okay before he got kicked out of college but after he was kicked out he grew depressed and didn't have the heart or energy to say anything to anyone. The way he was living was how he was dealing with it.

Ben felt bad as he watched his brother walk away. He took a minute to put the food away then followed his brother. He knocked on the door but entered without waiting for an answer. He sat on the bed closest to his brother and put his hand on his shoulder "listen buddy can we talk"

When Ben walked in after he knocked, Travis was laying down under the blankets on his stomach. He turned his head a little so his words wouldn't be muffled by the pillow. "If you're here to scold me more, you can kindly leave my room now."

"I love you too... You don't have to take care of me. Although I would like help cleaning up more. Wait I'm older then you so I'm not your little brother." Travis didn't think about there height difference. He was surprised at the strength his brother had to pick him up from how he was laying.