LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben hugs Travis once again “ my good boy” they made it to the kitchen where Ben introduced another new change a booster seat with a strap “look babybyou get your very own special seat for the table” 
Travis frowned, "no I liked my regular seat. I don't want that seat daddy." He held onto him.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Ben rubbed Traviss back “ hush now baby this special seat is just for you and that’s where you sit in the kitchen when you want to sit like a big boy of course if you’re feeling too little I could always gdt you a nice high chair”

Ben rubbed Traviss back “ hush now baby this special seat is just for you and that’s where you sit in the kitchen when you want to sit like a big boy of course if you’re feeling too little I could always gdt you a nice high chair”
"I wanna with you daddy. No booster or high chair please... I'll be really good. " Travis said.

Ben gave Travis a little squeeze “baby you are always good, this isn’t a punishment princess the booster seat is just a safe place to sit that’s all. Now you can absolutely sit In my lap for dinner baby girl but if that what you choose then I will feed you if you sit in your booster seat then it’s up to you princess”

Ben gave Travis a little squeeze “baby you are always good, this isn’t a punishment princess the booster seat is just a safe place to sit that’s all. Now you can absolutely sit In my lap for dinner baby girl but if that what you choose then I will feed you if you sit in your booster seat then it’s up to you princess”

Travis groaned softly, pouting. "Okay, I'll sit my seat but I'm not gonna like it " He said frowning.

Ben tickled the grumpy little boy “you’ll see baby it’s not too bad” he put the little boy into his booster seat and buckled the strap “there now by baby is nice and safe” ben grabbed a princess bib from the counter putting it around traviss neck “and now your pretty dress will stay nice and clean”

sammy sat across from Travis smiling at his little brother

ben plated the food. He gave Emmy whole chicken fingers but Travis bite sized pieces “small bites baby”

Ben tickled the grumpy little boy “you’ll see baby it’s not too bad” he put the little boy into his booster seat and buckled the strap “there now by baby is nice and safe” ben grabbed a princess bib from the counter putting it around traviss neck “and now your pretty dress will stay nice and clean”
sammy sat across from Travis smiling at his little brother
ben plated the food. He gave Emmy whole chicken fingers but Travis bite sized pieces “small bites baby”
"How come he gets more daddy?" Travis pouted pointing at how much Sammy had.

Ben smiled “ sammys bigger then you baby but anyway his chicken is just differently then yours, but if you want more sweetie just let me know just take it slowly so you don’t choke ok princess”
Travis frowned but started to eat his chicken bites. He was hungry after a long day of school.

Ben stroked Travis’s cheek “see baby it’s yummy do you want to dip in sauce like Honeymustard or BBQ”
he looked sammy “after dinner we need to give travy his bath it almost his bedtime”
sammy nodded eating his chicken  
"No sauce, please. Thank you. " Travis said politely. "Daddy i don't wanna bath. "

Ben chuckled “sorry princess not an option I need my little boy squeaky clean and smelling fresh”
Travis shook his head pouting. "No bath please." He said again. A tantrum sounded like it was on its way.

Sensing a tantam  coming Ben stood up and kidted Travis on to his hip “give us a minute Sammy I need to have a little talk with travy 

he carried Travis into the hall sitting him on the step ben used his finger to lever traviss chin and say “ now princess listen I need you to understand something your my little baby and I love you so much more then anything and even though that’s 100% true and your my little boy you need to remember that biologically you have already gone though puberty now in some ways that’s good, like we don’t have to worry about you getting to tall or anything but the other thing it means is that you sweat baby and have big boy smells when you don’t take a bath so you need your bath baby ok” 

Sensing a tantam  coming Ben stood up and kidted Travis on to his hip “give us a minute Sammy I need to have a little talk with travy 
he carried Travis into the hall sitting him on the step ben used his finger to lever traviss chin and say “ now princess listen I need you to understand something your my little baby and I love you so much more then anything and even though that’s 100% true and your my little boy you need to remember that biologically you have already gone though puberty now in some ways that’s good, like we don’t have to worry about you getting to tall or anything but the other thing it means is that you sweat baby and have big boy smells when you don’t take a bath so you need your bath baby ok” 

(Sorry thought I replied)

"If I have big boy smells then how come I'm still considered more little then his sister?" Travis asks crossing his arms.

Ben almost smiled, he looked at Travis, cute little frown, arms crossed little blue dress stretched over his knees. He looked every bit a toddler girl have a tantrum 

“look baby just because you get stinky doesn’t mean your your a big kid, you’re just not. Baby before I got here everything was a mess, the house was dirty and you were sad and lonely I think you can agree that you even like being little for the most part and I can tell you like having Daddy to take care of you princess now on your second day of school you got hurt pretty badly which just showed us that you are little and need someone to watch you can take care of you at all times. Thank goodness we have Sammy, but that means some more changes like the potty rule. Now that’s happening because I want someone watching you but also because when I have you your bath it was very clear that you don’t wipe well enough which tell me that your too little for that responsibility right now. Caity doesn’t seem to have that problem and there mom gives that a lot more freedom and responsibility then I give you too much if you ask me but I’m not thief daddy I’m yours so caity will be your bid sister Because she can do a lot of big kid things that we’re just not ready for. But for now baby all we are talking about is your bath which you will be taking” 

Ben almost smiled, he looked at Travis, cute little frown, arms crossed little blue dress stretched over his knees. He looked every bit a toddler girl have a tantrum 
“look baby just because you get stinky doesn’t mean your your a big kid, you’re just not. Baby before I got here everything was a mess, the house was dirty and you were sad and lonely I think you can agree that you even like being little for the most part and I can tell you like having Daddy to take care of you princess now on your second day of school you got hurt pretty badly which just showed us that you are little and need someone to watch you can take care of you at all times. Thank goodness we have Sammy, but that means some more changes like the potty rule. Now that’s happening because I want someone watching you but also because when I have you your bath it was very clear that you don’t wipe well enough which tell me that your too little for that responsibility right now. Caity doesn’t seem to have that problem and there mom gives that a lot more freedom and responsibility then I give you too much if you ask me but I’m not thief daddy I’m yours so caity will be your bid sister Because she can do a lot of big kid things that we’re just not ready for. But for now baby all we are talking about is your bath which you will be taking” 
That lecture got Travis quiet real quick. Cause everything Ben said was right. He had been sad and lonely, he does like having a daddy, and he doesn't wipe that well. He was still just getting used to being little with all big changes. He gave Ben an apologetic hug not knowing what to say to all that. He was ready for a bath.

Ben melted at th hug “aw it’s ok princess Daddy knows it’s not always easy being little you’re such a good girl for daddy and your big brother” he kissed Traviss hair now baby let’s go back and eat  I think somobes too little to eat on their own tonight and the night need to cuddle it’s daddy while he feeds you”

Ben melted at th hug “aw it’s ok princess Daddy knows it’s not always easy being little you’re such a good girl for daddy and your big brother” he kissed Traviss hair now baby let’s go back and eat  I think somobes too little to eat on their own tonight and the night need to cuddle it’s daddy while he feeds you”
(Thinking of a reply)