LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben kissed travis's clipped hair placing his full supply in front of him " drink up baby girl your waffles are almost done princess"

once the waffles were done he cut them up and put them on a Ariel plate and placed it in front of his child

• 2 weeks later...

Ben who was holding Travis swatted his bottom saying “that is quite enough little girl you will pick up that cup right now or you will lose soppy cup privileges. And by the way you are going to school either way princess” he put Travis on his feet

Ben bent to one knee and pulled Travis into his embrace kissing his hair he said “ no more of that behavior baby it makes daddy really sad when his princess is naughty School is not a choice baby I’m sorry but if you’re good today daddy might just get you a prize ok sweetie now we need to get going so we are not late”

Travis rested his head on Ben's shoulder while he talked. The thought of a prize made him want to go a little,  but he also still didn't want to go.  He sighed,  "Will you carry me to the car, please daddy?" He asks softly. "Sorry for throwing my cup." 

Ben sighed as he hugged his baby “ of course baby girl daddy will always carry his little precious” he lifted Travis into his arms “off to school princess your chariot awaits” grabbing Travis’s backpack they headed to the car

Ben sighed as he hugged his baby “ of course baby girl daddy will always carry his little precious” he lifted Travis into his arms “off to school princess your chariot awaits” grabbing Travis’s backpack they headed to the car