LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben gave Travis's neck a gentleman squeeze when they reached the bottom of the first page " kissing his hair he said you are doing such a good job sweetie, here's what we're going to do you'll read one page I'll read the next and on your pages I'll guide you with my finger just go slowly and follow along ok baby"

ben read his page then began to slowly lead Travis through his

Travis didn't understand why they were doing it differently now. Cause he though he was supposed to read it all on his own. But he followed directions anyways. He still mispronounced the big words. He was getting a little impatient halfway through the page because of how they were going so slow and whenever he stumbled. He was getting tired of reading.

Ben shifted Travis from his lap rubbing his head " ok baby I'll be right back with your night night snack you may turn on the tv if you want baby but just know that you probably won't be able to finish the whole show bedtime is fast approaching"

ben went to the kitchen

In the kitchen Been put 4 big cookies in a napkin and got himself a glass of milk next he got a baby bottle and filled it with milk for Travis he returned to the livingroom with the snack and sitting down next to Travis he opened the napkin and handed over the bottle of milk "here baby, I'd like you to drink all of the milk please"

Ben shook his head laughing at his boys creativity "you my love are daddy's sweet little boy and his baby and my princess and all of you will you your baba in the living room because that is daddy's rule and Daddy knows best please just drink your baba baby it's really not a