LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben positioned his hands under Travis's armpits and lifted the little boy on to his lap. "Ok baby here we go" he placed the iPad on Travis lap "so baby there is no password just swipe to open. There are parental restrictions set up and daddy needs to put in a password

"Sure baby that's on there and so is temple run and lol kinds of things" Ben pressed a button and said ok baby I set the timer for 30 minutes then it's time to play with some other toys"

Ben kissed Travis's hair and continued to hold him as he played

Travis looked at Ben wondering what was wrong. He saw him pull out the hair clips talking about how his hair was still long. "I've never used hair clips before and never had a problem with it in my face..." Travis didn't see anything wrong.

Ben got up, I'll be right back baby.

he ran upstairs and returned with Travis doll. Looking at the clock " ok baby boy we need to put the tablet away for now so why don't you take dolly and try again n some of th clothes we got her, she might even have a nightie like you have on"

Ben chuckled and went with Ben to the toys he dropped to his knees and started looking through all of the doll bags handing all of the clothes to Travis "here travy here are all of the clothes that we got for baby"

Next he moved to open some packages containing food and some bottles he held one up "see baby this is a baba like you have your sippy she uses a baba" Ben pulled Travis on to his lap in a cradle position and put the toy bottle to his lips this is how you feed your baby"

he tickled Travis