LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben bent down and kissed Travis's forehead " my good boy sleep tight"

he lift the room and rearranged the living room so half if it was now a very elaborate playroom. He also cleared a place for thier new rocker.

Ben sat down to set up the tablet and put on heavy parental restrictions

Ben looked around the room was any kids paradise there was a kitchen set and a doll crib with clothes and diapers and bottles. There was a train set and a bunch of action figures a doll house with dolls and so many other toys, he couldn't wait for his boy to wake up so he could show him. He continued to set up the iPad waiting for Travis

Ben sighed, he got up to meet Travis as he came down the stairs, first he pulled him in for a hug "did you have a nice nap baby!"

pullng back he said, I can't wait to show you your new toys but you need to do a time out first for forgetting to call daddy plus I need to get you some Jammies you can't run around in just undies"

he led Travis to the wall

Ben went to the kitchen and brought Travis a sippy full of juice. He went back to the living room and handed Travis the sippy saying " here's your juice baby and it's ok to play your a little boy now and of these toys are yours, I want you to play and have fun it's kind of like your job now baby"

Ben stroked Danny's hair "we talked about this already Hun, daddy spent a long time cleaning and I won't have little boys spilling so everywhere but the kitchen you use a sippy now scoot baby go play"

ben gave Travis a pat on the bum

Travis went over to his action figures and decided to play with those first. Although he didn't remember how to play with toys cause it had been years so it was a bit awkward at first