LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers for surgery?

Teksing88889

So I go for surgery on my feet next Sunday on the 11th December 2016, I had the pre-operation talk yesterday and basically asked if I needed protection from incontinence related problems but the nurse assured me that I won't be needing them once I am anicitised but I have ordered some for my post operation recovery period just in case.

only sensible reaily given that I wont be able to make it to the toilets on time afterwards because my leg will be in a brace although if I am asked next week if I need a catheter or a diaper following my surgery if I have to stay overnight in hospital then obviously I will choose the latter because I don't want anymore unnecessary pain other than what's going to be expected from the foot.

Obviously I am more at ease now than I was a month ago because of the fact that I have been informed that the procedure should only take a day but I can't rule out complications with the surgery but hopefully there will be none.

yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

One of our Littles just spent several days in the hospital. The Mommy explained to the nursing staff that she would take care of all diaper changes and they were happy to allow it. She used Rearz. After each diaper change, the head nurse noted the extremely high volume that this diaper held without even the slightest amount of leaking, stating that she was going to do her best to replace the old standard hospital diaper they've always used with Rearz! The Mommy also knew that our Little would rest better during the hospital stay by bringing his favorite soft blankies :-) IMG_9725.PNGIMG_9726.PNG

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

So I too have gone to surgery and on my bladder on multiple occasions. I wear my Tykables or Rearz Inspire and the OR team has one of my dry diapers to put on me after my surgery is over. During my

On 12/23/2016 at 10:45 PM, peepants said:

So I too have gone to surgery and on my bladder on multiple occasions. I wear my Tykables or Rearz Inspire and the OR team has one of my dry diapers to put on me after my surgery is over. During my

DL Biker, you are so very right about bring your own diapers suggestion. The one time I did not have my own diaper available I woke up in one very cheap and substandard Attends in the recovery room. The recovery room nurse ended up changing me twice that day. To make matters worse by the time my wife drove us to pharmacy to get post op Rx's then go home, I was totally soaking wet through my cloths! I detest wet clothing. My wife who is a RN has never made that mistake again by insisting I have extra diapers both with me in the OR but also in her big oversized computer bag/purse to keep her little peepants hubby dry! Thanks for pointing this fact out!

• 3 months later...

Last time I was in for surgery was over 10 years ago, probably about 13 yrs. for left knee surgery. Told the Dr. I was incon and would have a high capacity diaper on. In the prep room the nurse told me to take it off, my late wife told her the Dr. said it was OK. When I came to I had a cath in, that they left in till I was ready to leave. At that point I couldn't put any weight on the leg and had to depend on diapers anyway.