LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recommended Posts

May have made the BEST ABDL diaper on the market. Magnifico feels and looks like a real baby diaper, The tabs are just like a real baby diaper, unreal.

Share this post


Link to post

I honestly don't care for them. I have yet to successfully use one to capacity without making a mess. I also have concistent problems with the lower tabs folding in half or coming off on one side. The elastic sides were a cool concept but they just don't provide the snug fit needed to keep you from leaking. I order a case, once I use them up I doubt I'll ever feel the need to order more. If I'm paying a premium I expect a diaper

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SoggySoCal said:

I also have concistent problems with the lower tabs folding in half or coming off on one side

I have had this problem with all the Bamibinos I have tried. Only other nappy that gives me this trouble is the cheap Attends.

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Elfy said:

I have had this problem with all the Bamibinos I have tried. Only other nappy that gives me this trouble is the cheap Attends.

My Teddy and Bellissimo's have no problems. The Magnifico's are just too much of a hassle unless you're

Share this post


Link to post

So far I've worn about six Magnificos, and they all have been wonderful -- no leaks, and the new tab system works well for me.

Different courses for different horses, I guess......

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, tbbuc said:

So far I've worn about six Magnificos, and they all have been wonderful -- no leaks, and the new tab system works well for me.

Different courses for different horses, I guess......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like the tabs on Depends refastenable underwear. Seems like 1 large tab would work better.

Share this post


Link to post

I honestly love bambinos but their prices are way too outrageous. 4$ a diaper for their new line? They're delusional

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/1/2016 at 2:52 AM, BabyKayla said:

I honestly love bambinos but their prices are way too outrageous. 4$ a diaper for their new line? They're delusional

I couldn't agree more. They are taking advantage of the community. If this sells well, expect them to raise prices across the board because they can. They might even try charging higher next time. Buying these anyway will only harm the marketplace for all of us.

Share this post


Link to post

I actually would like to try the them out

The money part is the problem for me

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was so excited after trying the prototype, but I've had issues with them.

Share this post


Link to post

If someone would be nice, i would the to try at least one pair of it.....

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post

I had gotten some Safaris from Rearz ( also got a lot of good buys on their discounted LL Medical plastic ) liked them a lot. They introduced Bambinos and I got a trial size Clasico like them also. Rearaz ( Canada ) suggested getting Bambinos from California and I

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now