LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I honestly don't care for them. I have yet to successfully use one to capacity without making a mess. I also have concistent problems with the lower tabs folding in half or coming off on one side. The elastic sides were a cool concept but they just don't provide the snug fit needed to keep you from leaking. I order a case, once I use them up I doubt I'll ever feel the need to order more. If I'm paying a premium I expect a diaper

1 hour ago, SoggySoCal said:

I also have concistent problems with the lower tabs folding in half or coming off on one side

I have had this problem with all the Bamibinos I have tried. Only other nappy that gives me this trouble is the cheap Attends.

31 minutes ago, Elfy said:

I have had this problem with all the Bamibinos I have tried. Only other nappy that gives me this trouble is the cheap Attends.

My Teddy and Bellissimo's have no problems. The Magnifico's are just too much of a hassle unless you're

On 12/1/2016 at 2:52 AM, BabyKayla said:

I honestly love bambinos but their prices are way too outrageous. 4$ a diaper for their new line? They're delusional

I couldn't agree more. They are taking advantage of the community. If this sells well, expect them to raise prices across the board because they can. They might even try charging higher next time. Buying these anyway will only harm the marketplace for all of us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had gotten some Safaris from Rearz ( also got a lot of good buys on their discounted LL Medical plastic ) liked them a lot. They introduced Bambinos and I got a trial size Clasico like them also. Rearaz ( Canada ) suggested getting Bambinos from California and I

• 3 weeks later...