LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DIY bowel incontinence stent

I hope none of the glue on the tape gets absorbed into your system, I tried those plugs too and I think my product is too stiff, because as soon as it needs rectum room, out comes the plug. The solution would be stool softeners, but then it's runny and that's that's not as much fun...as strange as that sounds.

That's interesting that you can't feel it yet it still works. I have been trying repeatedly to hit that point and failing. I made a second one of these and shaved an inch off the length, but I found that the point of it causing pain actually comes before the point where it stays in on its own for me. So I can't wear one of these for very long. I can't see any way around that :(

If there were an inflatable component to it, something to allow easier insertion and then positive retention, that would be the ideal solution. It wouldn't take much of an air bladder to suffice then plug the hole or clamp off a line that you could tape high between your buttocks, out of the way.

12 hours ago, BoTox said:

If there were an inflatable component to it, something to allow easier insertion and then positive retention, that would be the ideal solution.

And it should be less agitating than hard plastic. But I don't know how to construct such a thing. I don't think it will be easy to MacGyver something inflatable.

10 hours ago, diapersalways said:

slow stretching practice is easy that hole is very elastic, very adaptable.

I worry that even if I do get used to the current size, it'll start coming out easily again, and I'll need a bigger size again. When I first got the large plug size, that took a week to get in but stayed in. Now that I can get the x-large in, the large doesn't stay put so easily. So far practice isn't helping with the x-large. I can't keep that one in longer than an hour or two, and it doesn't stop hurting. It'd be perfect if I could build a tolerance to the point of not noticing the x-large.

• 9 months later...

Folks, I think I've found what I've been thinking of. It might be a bit too large for my tastes but if you can accomodate 2.25" of butt plug, this will leave a 1.5" hole. I don't think much will get stuck in something that big.

I give you... <drum roll> The ASS Claw!

image.png

https://www.sextoy.com/product/CNVXR-AF202/clawed-expanding-clear-butt-plug-dilator

8 hours ago, sunwutian said:

It's a fun idea, but wearing a claw large enough for this purpose for more than an hour or two is going to start hurting really badly.

This is smaller but no hole in the center on amazon. I figure I can bore one if it works. However, if you can accomodate a regular plug the size of the claw, I don't see it being that big once expanded. My double balloon enema nozzle is about that size when fully inflated.

image.png

When I first started messing my diapers I was looking for a way to keep my butt hole open so I had no control of when I shit my diaper, I never found anything on the market that was comfortable for more than an hour while standing and nothing when sitting.

• 4 weeks later...

I can appreciated the long and steady course to a permanent solution.

However, my goal in not a permanent case of bowel or bladder incontinence. I want a temporary taste that I can reverse at my (or someone's) desire to regain it. I like to play in diapers, sometimes for more than a day but rarely has my desire gone beyond the third day and I almost always give up after five days if I've stuck it out that long.

Perhaps having a choice is coloring my thoughts but I'm a temporary kind of guy when it comes to incontinence.

To that end, I did purchase the hollow, 4-petaled silicone butt plug. Results are mixed on first attempt. If anyone is interested, I'll update once I make a few more attempts.