LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

3 year check in

I just noticed it has been just about 3 years since I was last on this site. About when I landed my current job and had to temporarily relocate and eventually move.

Being incontinent still sucks. Things seemed to be getting better for a time but it didn

• Like 3

Acceptance of needing diapers isn't easy, but once you get past that hurdle and find a diapering solution that works you can regain your confidence and go on with life pretty much like before. I'm past any real worries or concerns about my wearing now. I know that there have to be numerous people who have noticed the thickness, outline, and noise but I don't care. It's much better than wearing visibly wet clothing and there's not anything else I can do about it. And there are far worse things which could have happened to me (and some still might) so I put my diapers into that perspective- not really a big thing other than their expense.

While I'm nearly asexual, I'm also ill-equipped got 'vanilla' sex so I've learned to use alternatives to please my occasional partners; there is a way even if it requires extra effort on my part. I didn't ask for or want any of my problems but they're here and I'm going to handle them all because I have to if I am going to have much happiness myself ;) I figure I'm worth the effort and you are too. Vent away when you need to- we understand because sometimes we need to do that too!

Bettypooh

The whole issue of sex when you need diapers is s complicated one. Even if you have a partner who is comfortable with it, there's occasions where things feel awkward/embarrassing and it can be difficult to feel attractive or confident. For me, the biggest issue regarding sex is that I usually wet myself very soon afterwards. Early on in my current relationship, we'd put an extra bed pad on top of the sheet but now that we are more comfortable with each other, I wear a fresh diaper and just fasten afterwards. It can be difficult but do not let yourself believe that wearing diapers makes you undesirable.

5 hours ago, Greg03 said:

The whole issue of sex when you need diapers is s complicated one. Even if you have a partner who is comfortable with it, there's occasions where things feel awkward/embarrassing and it can be difficult to feel attractive or confident. For me, the biggest issue regarding sex is that I usually wet myself very soon afterwards. Early on in my current relationship, we'd put an extra bed pad on top of the sheet but now that we are more comfortable with each other, I wear a fresh diaper and just fasten afterwards. It can be difficult but do not let yourself believe that wearing diapers makes you undesirable.