LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Baby Diapers

Congrats,

I read somewhere that between pampers and Huggies there's a clear line. One is best for Newborns, one for bigger kids. Might've been a YouTube review or something. Pretty much between those 2 I'd imagine and really trial and error to find out what's best.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First, congratulations Bows and Ribbons! Second, to answer your question, go with Huggies. They're by far the best baby diaper I've found and they seem to be significantly better than Pampers, despite Pampers usually having a higher price. (You're basically paying more for the Pampers brand name than you are for a quality product.) I've only known a few people who've had luck with Pampers, while I've known several more that have had luck with Huggies. Oh and one tip for any disposable baby diapers: start with the smallest size you can get away with that doesn't cut off your baby's circulation or anything harmful like that and work your way up as needed if it seems a tad snug. The reason for this is that it really helps prevent blowouts, which are not even remotely fun to clean up. Most new parents thing slightly larger is better, assuming there's more room in the diaper for more poop, and they wind up with a mess because they've allowed for too much room while a slightly snugger diaper would have fit appropriately and not lead to the same kind of blowout. (Also note that some blowouts are unavoidable regardless of brand, but that you can minimize them with the information I've just provided.) Huggies also have significantly better fasteners than Pampers, which I've noticed have fasteners than can break if a diaper is really saturated from night use or something similar.