LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer's Retreat (Chapter 1 Updated)

I'm still working off and on with Student's Pet, however this is an idea that was stewing in my head for a long time. I don't expect to update this particular story very frequently. Because of that, however, I'm going to make each update I do make its own, self-contained story. That way if I end up leaving it by the wayside nobody will be stuck with some cliffhangery chapter that never completes itself. So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy Summer's Retreat.

The story has been reposted here: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/60675-summers-retreat/

• Like 5

A little note to those following the story, in hindsight, and following a couple of critiques that mention the same issue, I'm going to be tweaking the ending a bit (bsically after Summer wakes up from her nap) since I felt I rushed things a bit. I got it done and got so excited about finishing it I posted it a bit quicker than maybe I should have. That said, I do want to thank everyone who's said they've enjoyed it sof ar. Hopefully my revision will be even better. It's already looking so, to be honest.

So, as promised, I've re-done the ending to the story. If you CTRL+F "Summer awoke to" it'll take you straight to the updated section. Meantime if you wanna check out the original ending for comparison, I have it here

Edited by BabyStevie26
Fixing broken link
  • 4 months later...

Please tell me this is not a one off story... Summer sounds like she finally found the loving family she deserved in the first place. You have a fantastic and unique way of letting us peek into the subtle and hidden "between the lines" portion of your story, please continue to share with us.

I'm starting to feel like Oliver(or Olivia) Twist.... "Please can I have some more?"

Edited by Jayme
word correction
9 hours ago, Jayme said:

Please tell me this is not a one off story... Summer sounds like she finally found the loving family she deserved in the first place. You have a fantastic and unique way of letting us peek into the subtle and hidden "between the lines" portion of your story, please continue to share with us.

I'm starting to feel like Oliver(or Olivia) Twist.... "Please can I have some more?"

I don't intent for this to be a one-off. It is, however, a low priority project between Student's Pet (which I am working on) and a couple of non-diaper story things I have in the mix. That's one reason I specifically wrote this to be self-contained. If I never got around to it again, it's not just left completely dangling.