LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
abdljoey

XP Medical - Ownership Change

Sometime during the summer (2016) Gary Evans sold the XP Medical diaper business he created in 2003 and built into a respected business with solid customer service and excellent (non ab branded) diapers.

The first big difference is the website. I don't like it because it doesn't work well with older browsers, and the layout is not as simple as the one Gary had for years. In addition, it has taken them two months to make critical changes from the first version of their new website - like adding the selection of "case" to at least one of the diaper brands they carry. That is fixed now, but they seem to lack the agile biz model that Gary always demonstrated.

Absorbency + --Gary's own invention to replace the disappearance of plastic backed diapers when Abena largely stopped making them-- was available in two "levels" 3 and 4. These corresponded to the "levels" that Abena uses. "4" is the most absorbent and thickets; "3" was an in-between level with a slightly reduced price. In many cases, worked just fine. However, the new owner has discontinued Level 3.

They say that Gary remains as a "consultant" -- and that he recommended discontinuing Level 3. (In speaking with a customer service rep.)

Lots of customer service complaints have popped up since the change including the fact that things discretely packed, slow response times, etc...

Hadn't heard Gary had sold the biz. Sorry to hear they aren't taking good care of his creations!

That explains a lot. I was wondering what happened with the site. They also no longer seem to offer samples for sale?

Oh no, I hope their service gets back to how I remember them. I normally order a few cases a year with my flex account. Hate to see them become just another crappy diaper seller

I have my Confidry diapers shipped to me every three weeks. I have noticed no disruption in service what so ever and hope that doesn't change.

I hadn't heard about Gary selling the business either

why wasn't this news delivered to the ab/dl community back in the summer?

Has anyone else noticed their strange pricing structure?

On items where they offer half cases, the per-diaper cost is higher than buying individual bags.

On December 3, 2016 at 3:03 AM, Hookedondiapers said:

Has anyone else noticed their strange pricing structure?

On items where they offer half cases, the per-diaper cost is higher than buying individual bags.

I thought something was a little funny.... the new address on the bottom of the page.

So here I am running out of my Level 3 A+ diapers... I was going to wait a few days for the beginning of the year to use my FSA for 2017, so I am suprised and in a bind since my supplies are low now.

I don't like the level 4 diapers.... I just don't need a diaper that thick, and they show more.

Is shipping still unmarked boxes? I'm not ashamed of my need to wear but prefer not to advertise it.

Yes. I still order my Senis from them, even though it takes longer for the shipping now.

Sorry to hear this about XP. They used to ship fast and promptly and were very affordable. I wore A+ Level 4 quite a bit.

In the last year, I've gotten hooked on Rearz and they have lower shipping prices now, so I've not looked back.

Hopefully, the new owners turn things around.

So thats what happened... I noticed that my shipments stopped being packaged discretely. It isn't too bad because I use the attends with waistband and its not like the word "diapers" is printed on the case in huge letters or anything. You can find the name attends though, in small print, if you know where to look.

As a few others have posted I also noticed they stopped selling samples.

I hope they don't go under. I LOVE the attends with waistband. 2-3 of these at once and its the closest thing to 80s diapers that I've been able to find.