LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Thanksgiving RP

Baby_James

Whitney does her best to ignore Michelle's Cries. She soon had her cleaned up and in a new diaper and carried her back out. Upon seeing her family she could see something's wrong." What happened she ask

By now, there was pee dripping from Maxine's chair, though her top seemed to be fully dry, unlike her still wet bottom. She didn't even know herself. Often times she'd just wet without knowing, but had been getting better.

"Sweetie it wasn't that I didn't want to play with you. Your sister was about to poop in the pool and I didn't want her to ruin the pool for everyone because if she did the pool would have to get cleaned out. How about we go get you cleaned up and me and you can come back and swim together." Whitney said to max

Max shook her head. "I don't wanna swim no more." She said with a sigh. She wasn't in the mood anymore. All she wanted to do was have some snuggle time with one of her parents, like the nabies got.

James picked up lilly in one arm and held michelle in the other starting to head back to the hotel room running a bath for the 2 of them to get cleaned getting bubbles into the water as i get them both out of there swimsuits and getting them cleaned up together

"I dunno." Max said softly. She thought it would be stupid to ask to just cuddle. When they got back to the hotel room, she saw her sisters getting a nice bath with bubbles, but she was still in her pee-soaked bathing suit.

"But I can't have a bath if they're in there." Max said sadly. She felt like she deserved a bath moreso than her sisters did. Lilly didn't even have an accident or anything, and Michelle was already cleaned with wipes and put into a new diaper, not to mention she was used to being messy. Max however, wasn't used to being wet, and was starting to get a rash, not to mention itchy and uncomfortable.

" one second." Whitney said as he knocked on the bathroom door." Honey could you hurry up with their bath. I don't want max getting a rash." She said." It won't be long I promise. If you want I can clean you up a bit with some wipes and soap until we can get you in the bath."

I'll get you your teddy in just a minute princess" as he tried to get Michelle settled in her crib as she ducked her bottle but laughed and kicked her legs "shh its beddytime" as he went and and found Lilly teddy "here you go angel one teddy bear"