LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Thanksgiving RP

Baby_James

Whitney heard stinking down the stairs and knew Maxine was taking having to wear a pull up as a punishment. So she had an idea.as she came down and hugged Whitney she smiled." There my big girl. In so proud of you for being a good girl and letting daddy put you in a pull up. Now just so you know it's not that we aren't happy you haven't had any accidents it's just because we might not be able to stop when you have to go. If you do have to use your pull up we won't be upset with you at all ok." Whitney said before kissing Maxine in her forehead." Now sit down and eat some yummy food." She said

James can hear everyone downstairs and knows he needs to get Lilly. He carefully picks her up feeling her full wet diaper as he carefully takes her to the changing table hoping she sleeps through the changing as he goes slow and carefully while also getting her dressed in something comfortable for the long car ride

" sweetie lily isn't going to be in pull ups we're putting her in diapers for the trip. We know your a big girl we just don't know how long we might have to go without a potty and we don't want you uncomfortable or hurting yourself. Now can you be a good girl and eat your breakfast while I go get Michelle." She asked Maxine

"Yeah." Maxine said. She hoped the trip would go better than last time. Last time they went to her grandparents house, was when Michelle was born. Maxine ended up hiding from the crying baby most of the time, if she wasn't forced to keep Lily out of trouble.

He hugs Maxine and kisses her head "I hope you know how proud mommy and I are of you. You are smart sweet caring and kind and a great big sister that Lilly and Michelle look up to. We all love you no matter what" he says softly to her

James finishes with his food and feeding michelle wiping her face off and kissing he r head "you did great baby girl look at that all gone" looking at the time and seeing Lilly starting to wake up he turns to Whitney "if you want can you feed Lilly and I'll start getting the kids to the car"

he looks at Maxine "how about you try going potty before we get on the road"

"Okay daddy." Maxine said heading to the bathroom. She frowned, hearing her pull-up crinkle as she walked. She really hated the fact that she had to wear a pull-up. If her parents had told her she needed it or a diaper in case she fell asleep, she'd probably agree without arguing, but she knew when she had to go potty and she felt like she deserved panties.

Whitney finishes feeding lily and cleans her face and hands up before giving her a sippy cup of milk and a pack and gets her in the car seat."seeing James she went over to him." Let me grab the diaper bags and get Maxine and we can head out." She said

James bends down and gives her a hug and kiss "well good morning to you too Lilly you know my day is always made better when it starts with a hug from you" I kiss her head and look at the time knowing we need to get on the road soon or we're going to be stuck in traffic

Maxine was waiting for her daddy, but quickly wiped and climbed off the toilet. Usually James came and wiped her at home and would take her out of the bathroom. She did it herself though and put her shoes on and headed to the car, making sure her blanky and

James starts to drive off and gets on the highway "Maxine lilly agreed you get to pick the first movie for the car ride" James says to maxine as michelle squirms a little when she sees mommy as she moves around not really able to say much yet but is able to get out "mama mama!!" trying to reach her but cant and starts to fuss wanting her attention