LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Thanksgiving RP

Baby_James

Max frowned. She saw her parents were unhappy. She wasn't trying to be bad, she just wasn't hungry. She sighed and gave up. "I'll have pancakes." She said softly. She didn't want to eat anything, but didn't want her parents mad at her.

James heard Whitney order Maxine a milkshake now worried he comes off as the bad guy which he didn't want to be he just didn't think she should have a milkshake for breakfest and was hoping she would Maxine would understand

The food came a bit longer and James looks up at Whitney "if you want I can feed Michelle for you babe"

Maxine wasn't really interested in the milkshake anymore. She felt like her parents thought she was bad. She just wasn't hungry was all. She sighed and started to eat the pancakes, despite how full she already was and the grimace on her face. When she finished half of her food, she started to gag, but continued to eat.

Max put her fork down. She couldn't win! She was supposed to eat even though she wasn't hungry, but now she was told not to if she was full. She gagged once more and turned around, puking all over the diner floor and partially on her lap.

James sighed feeling terrible not meaning to make his daughter sick he turned to Whitney "you stay with the kids I'll take her" he picked up Maxine and the diaper bag that fortunately had an extra pair of clothes in it and went to the bathroom fortunately there was a family one he takes her to and closes the door. "Oh Maxine I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sick" he sat her on the sink and started to clean the puke off

Max whimpered and wiped her mouth with her sleeve. She had big tears in her eyes. "I tried to be a good girl." She said sadly. "I wasn't hungry, daddy. But you wanted me to eat so I tried. I didn't mean to get sick daddy. I'm sorry."

"I know you did sweetie I'm sorry I should have listened to you and just let you have the milkshake. I was just worried a milkshake would give hi a tummy ache too." Helps her take some mouthwash for kids to get the taste out of her mouth and hugs her