LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Thanksgiving RP

Baby_James

Max frowned. Her mother didn't understand her apparently. And not to mention, was mean and laughed at her. She wanted a diaper so she could sleep. She knew pull-ups couldn't handle if she slept and wet, they'd tried those before. So a diaper was what was best if she wanted to sleep.

"Daddy!" Max said when she got to the table. "Mommy said diapers are for babies!" She said with a scowl. She didn't wear diapers often. She only wore them to bed or during naptime. And her father always assured her she was a big girl and diapers weren't for babies only.

James sighed looking up at Whitney as James was hoping today would go smoother "sweetie I think what mommy was trying to say is that we know you want to be a big girl that's why we tried letting you wear pull ups because they give you protection but are easy to pull down like undies while diapers are more for babies that can't even try to use the potty yet that's all." Hopi that helped

"I told mommy I'd wear a diaper so I could sleep in the car. She told me diapers were for babies!" Max huffed and scowled, crossing her arms with a pout. "Lilly wears pull-ups and she don't even try the potty!" She pointed out truthfully.

Max wasn't really interested in food st the moment. She pointed to a shake that had a picture of cookies next to it. It was a milkshake that had gingerbread and shortbread cookies in it. "I wan dat!"

James tried to be careful with Maxine not wanting her to blow up at the restaurant but knew him and Whitney can't just do everything she asks for "max are you sure you don't want food we're going to be driving for a long time and a you have milkshakes for breakfast"

"I want this!" Max repeated, sternly pointing to the milkshake. She wasn't sure what was in it besides gingerbread, not being able to read quite yet, but liked gingerbread. She looked up at James and pouted her lip and made her eyes big, making the cutest pouty face she could muster.

James sighed seeing her make that face Maxine knowing he always had a soft spot and couldn't say no sometimes "how about this if you get some breakfast and are well behaved and nice to your sister and be good for your mommy I'll order you a milkshake to drink in the car. "

Michelle shows mommy what she was coloring even f it was just scribbling she was proud of it

james sighed "Maxine you're not having a milkshake for breakfast and that's final. Pick something else to eat and I'll get you a milkshake later"