LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always her baby *Private with Teresa*

Skylove27

Ava McGuire was 16 years old, still in highschool and living with her mother. It was winter break so she would be home for two weeks. It was a late Friday night, precisely 1 am, Ava had went into the kitchen to get something to eat. When ever it was some kinda break, Ava always had a hard time getting to sleep cause she would always wanna stay up late. She usually went to bed around ten when school was in session. Ava stood in front of the fridge looking for something small to eat, not wanting to make to much noise or be out there for to long. Ava found a small yogurt to eat, she grabbed a plastic spoon and went into the living room to eat it. She hoped she didn't wake up her mother at all.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ava was watching Conan interview Emma Roberts on TV, when she saw her mother come into the living room. "Oh, I'm okay. I just can't sleep so I thought about getting a late night snack and watch a little bit of TV before going back to bed later. You wanna watch with me? Conan is interviewing Emma Roberts and a couple other celebs tonight." Ava says.

"Did I wake you up?" She asks, she would feel bad if she did. Ava had a little bit of yogurt on her chin.

"Sure, it's been some time sice we watched TV together." Grace leans back and puts an arm around Ava's shoulder to bring her closer. "Has it been happening every night or just tonight?" She asks about her daughter not sleeping.

"If you that happens again I can stay up with." Grace tells her. "Aw, are you embarassed?! You know I already wiped more places than your face, honey." She says to Ava playfully whe she notices the girl was blushing.

When Ava got back, Grace put again her arm around the girl's shoulder, but this time she also used her fingers to caress the girls hair. "I missed cuddling with you"

Grace laughs loudly. "Don't be silly."

"Then I think we should do it more often." Grace says, cuddling was not the only thing she missed doing with her daughter, she remembered changing her, nursing her, rocking her to sleep. She sighs at her good memories.

Grace wanted to ask Ava why, but decided to just let it be. "I think I'm going to bed too." She gets up and offers her hand to Ava, hoping she is going to let her hold her hand and at least tuck her in.

"Sure, I can do that." Grace answers, she tucks Ava in. "You are welcome my love." She bends own and kisses her daughter's forehead, she caresses her arm lightly. "Sweet dreams, I'll see you later." She says before living the room to go to her own bed.

Ava woke up around 9 the next morning. The first thing she did was get on her laptop to check Facebook, then went to the toilet to use it, after that she went downstairs. She wanted to eat breakfast and watch a little TV before getting dressed for the day

Grace woke up early to cook the breakfast her daughter asked her to, she quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower before going to the kitchen. She had just finished getting everything ready when she heard her daughter moving upstairs what meant the girl was wake.

"You are welcome, everthing to make you happy." Grace also sat, and put a french toast on Ava's plate. "Your grandma want us to have Christmas there." She answered, talking about the farm her mother and father lived in.