LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU Pre-School - A Big Kids Dream Diaper!

DailyDi

As some of you may know, I'm not a baby; I'm a big kid (12 or so) that knows he should be out of diapers, but still need the comfort and protection they provide. In the grown-up world I also have incontinence issues, so need some protection all the time.

The new ABU Pre-School diapers are a perfect solution for day-time protection for littles like me! @caseystrom was nice enough to send me some of the cloth-like shell ones to try, and they are super soft and comfortable, and provide the protection I need! Now, these are big kid diapers, so they are not meant for all-day-flooding, or overnight, but they are still more absorbent than store-bought diapers, and the adorable kid designs really pleases my little side. These diapers prove that its okay for big kids to wear them, as they were made just for us!

The cloth cover makes these soft and silent for comfortable and discrete daytime wear, and the cool designs are on a tape landing zone so you still get a good grip! My favorites of the four designs are of course the cars; and also the sleepy-time design that is great for when a little needs help keeping dry during nap time!

Another really nice offering from ABU!

https://www.abuniverse.com/

IMG_1549.JPG

They will take 1 or 2 good wettings, just not an all day diaper. Not meant to be, not a complaint.

I don't do #2 myself, but they should work fine for that as they have the right shape, and have leak guards.

They fit me well, and I like how they look on me.

Nobody sells diapers affordably by the bag. You have to get the case size. At $109, these are $1.36 each. That is not a great price. The absorption should be on-par with ATNs from the reviews I have read, so you're paying $0.30 a diaper more for the cute prints, which is okay with me.

But for the same price, you can get the Fabine Teddy Gold diapers, if you order by the case and with one of the 40-50% off sales. I bought these anyway for the variety. The new owners of ABU have never been an affordable choice. I would say they were the Apple of AB diapers, but with Bambino's completely ridiculous new $3.20 a diaper Magnifico, they've taken that crown now.

• 2 weeks later...

They're not quite as crinkly, and they have a slightly different feel to the plastic than the Space and Little Pawz. I don't know how to describe it, but it's a nice feeling. Not buttery smooth or soft, but not like a shower curtain liner either. It feels durable.

What I like most is they hold up pretty well. Definitely not nearly as long as their premium products, but they outlast the newer Bambino Biancos.

My only real complaint is the front is missing a waistband, and the rear waistband is almost useless. It barely folds at all. Minor complaint is I wish the padding length was 1-2" more, it rides a bit low. There's plenty of empty plastic shell in the front and back for that. It feels like a cost-cutting measure like with ATNs.

Overall for the price, I like them.

They have recently released plastic back style

I have tried them and they do how a lot and they are very comfy and cost efficient

$25 for a bag of 10

And theyre basically the same as tykables my opinion tho

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I really liked the plastic Preschool version. It felt almost like the plastic Pampers of decades ago. However I think both Preschool Cloth and Plastic need leg gathers.

The plastic felt pretty darn smooth to me.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Yep pre school plastics are great highly recommended.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

You will feel comfortable all the time a really feel like a toddler

• 4 months later...

If it were me I'd just with the plasttic. Backed its not just a noise thing but the way Diapers should be. I'm incontinent too. Ben in diapers for ever. I failed potty training. But I mainly enjoy super dry kids. Just like pampers mom had me wear.I want to try bare bums. Cushies good too. When I got too big for pampers it was youth size for me. When I learned of Abu it was heaven all over again. Thanks abu

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a case of these the other week on a whim, and honestly they're better than I expected. Putting them on right took a little practice, as they fit much differently than the Dry 24/7s I'm used to, but now that I've got them figured out they do a pretty good job. They're not up to the Drys in terms of capacity, but they're cute and comfortable daytime diapers... which I believe is ABU's intent.

• 2 months later...

I ordered 80 of these a while back. They’re really cute and comfy but I do find they kinda loosen a little during the night and end up around my hips by morning. There’s also the issue of the tapes not re-sticking when the girlfriend adjusts them after putting them on.

I do love the designs though!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2018 at 12:10 AM, Craigysaurus said:

They’re really cute and comfy but I do find they kinda loosen a little during the night and end up around my hips by morning.

That is my experience as well. The rear waistband is primarily there for looks... it stretches out after a few hours and becomes useless.

• 1 year later...

I finally tried these (cloth-backed just for something different since the other 3 kinds in my mixed half case were all plastic) and I don't love them. The design is cute, I love an all-white diaper with just a printed landing zone, and they are very soft, quiet, and thin enough to be discreet if needed, but they just stretch out and sag too quickly after putting them on. I like that they're a lower-capacity diaper so I don't feel like I'm wasting them if I toss them after one or two wettings, but I can find something a lot cheaper to fill that need. Probably won't buy them again, unless I try the plastic ones.